Was at Cass's belated 18th birthday BBQ earlier after work.
YES MY LIFE REVOLVES AROUND WORK NOW, I SEE THAT TOO UGH :'(
YES MY LIFE REVOLVES AROUND WORK NOW, I SEE THAT TOO UGH :'(
Missed the girls so much!
Anyways a while back there was something that bothered them... and right here right now I would like to tell y'all that I love my beloved girls which are Joey Tan, Cassandra Wong, Chia Shanai and Eileen Chua-the-muogutou!
I hope y'all know that regardless of what goes on around me I'll never forget you guys and that you'll always have a special place in my heart because I love you that much.
Thanks for being around when no one else was, and thanks for believing in me and helping me fix my self-esteem and whatnot when I needed it the most.
Y'all will never understand how truly thankful I am for a group of friends like you girls.
This space would never be enough for me to express my love and gratitude for you all, and the fact that I'll always have your back(s) and vice versa(s). MUAHHHH.
Thanks for being around when no one else was, and thanks for believing in me and helping me fix my self-esteem and whatnot when I needed it the most.
Y'all will never understand how truly thankful I am for a group of friends like you girls.
This space would never be enough for me to express my love and gratitude for you all, and the fact that I'll always have your back(s) and vice versa(s). MUAHHHH.


.jpg)

<< Home