Okay, just a quick update before I go back to sleep. I've been sick since the day before school reopens. And heh, last Friday I was absent from school, and today too. I missed a GP dignostic test today and chemistry practical planning shit.
Not as if I want to be ill. It's horrible feeling cold every second, walking around in school with a thick jacket 24/7.
So yup, school's been really hectic and yes, I'm in J2 already :O Surprisingly. I came to realise that I failed my math lecture test today and I got really disappointed in myself. 9/20. Math is the last subject that I wanna ever flunk it. 2011 hadn't been reaaally great, school's been the same, and friends come and go.
It's already the 19th day of the first month. Tomorrow is the fourteenth month anniversary with TJJ :)
How long more can I take it? I ask myself every night. Gonna pack my weekdays with consultations and revision + complete all assignments. I gotta start early, I learnt my lesson last year for promos and for O levels. Why did I even choose to take the A levels in the first place?
This week's been really bad, had Math test, Economics concept writing quiz and Economics consultation on Monday. I felt soooo relieved when Economics essay test ended yesterday, a big big relief. I've been studying for that, man. Me cannot fail. Also, after math consultation yesterday, graphs don't seem so frightening now... I hope. Globalisation quiz was bad -.-
There's piano lessons tomorrow!!!!!! Noooo~ :( :(
BUT. TJJ said that he's gonna come look for me tomorrow yayyyyyy but I doubt he will -.- He ends work at about 10 pm :( Oh well, we'll celebrate month-sary this weekend heehee ^^
I don't understand a shit about organic chemistry.
I'm lost even before Globalisation lecture started.
I can't write a proper GP and ECONS and GEOGRAPHY essay after one year. Screw it.
I feel so... Demoralised.
A levels, make it or break it. I'm afraid to think of the consequences.
On a lighter note, I'm turning 18 in less than a month's time!!! BBQ TIME YAYYYYYYYYYYY :D



.jpg)

<< Home