Had a lottttt of fun today karaoke-ing with my family. It'd been very very very long since we sat down together as a big family, and had fun together :D
I really had fun today. Got to take pictures with both of my long-lost cousins, we drifted apart many years back.
I'm happy!!! :D
Photos @ Facebook. Can't upload here now, I gotta sleep soon. Meeting Twinnie and Ah-Shad in school at 9:30 am tomorrow!! Can't wait heehee, it'd been ages since I saw them! :(
Facebook is getting cool-er and cool-er now hahahaha!
HAPPY 2011 EVERYBODY! :)
I really had fun today. Got to take pictures with both of my long-lost cousins, we drifted apart many years back.
I'm happy!!! :D
Photos @ Facebook. Can't upload here now, I gotta sleep soon. Meeting Twinnie and Ah-Shad in school at 9:30 am tomorrow!! Can't wait heehee, it'd been ages since I saw them! :(
Facebook is getting cool-er and cool-er now hahahaha!
HAPPY 2011 EVERYBODY! :)


.jpg)

<< Home