Tuesday, January 04, 2011


















Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Sooooo true. Ever since Baby's back on Sunday, and I met up with him yesterday and today, our love for each other got stronger ^^

We didn't quarrel and this time :)

He came over to my place yesterday, with the warm welcome from my both sis while I rush back home from school :) He's so silly hahahaha hide behind the door -.-

I'm back!!!!! (to blogging)

Where should I start.. Hmm.

Okie dokie, today met up with Baby, Kewei, David and Gerry for a movie, The Tourist :) Accompanied Gerry for lunch @ Nebo before the movie starts. Halfway through the show, was shivering and I suddenly felt so tired -.- Weird. Baby sent me home after that and he's off to meet them for dinner :)



















Me: Going out with them ah? Your friends ah?
Baby: No, my brothers.
Me: -.-



















Thanks, Gerry! :D

















YAYYYYYYYYYYY :D Me like hanging out with them :)



















Baby tells Kewei: I v pro one k.
In the end... Baby got last -.- Hahahaha!
























Babyyyyyyyy :D I like seeing him play basketball, even though I get irritated when he tells me he wanna go play basketball with his friends. BUT THAT'S BECAUSE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO ME ALREADY :(























Had a gooood day yesterday. Met up with Twinnie and Arsyad to study in school, or rather, rushing to complete our holiday assignments ~.~ Abraham (Abra, we call him) came to join us after his training :D It'd been vvvvv long since we saw him :( Yesterday the four of us were finally together again!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and Li Kiong came along too.


Lunch @ the newly renovated Kovan hawker centre. Ah man I feel guilty :( Just because I didn't wanna eat fast food, they all accompanied me and NOT eat fast food too :( Especially someone like Abra, who cannot live without fast food hahaha.

Notice Abra, he's acting cute again ahahhaha.

















Failed attempt.




























Their skin colour difference is... *speechless* Abra became darker omg -.-






















Abra's pose. Hahaha!

















I LIKE THIS SOOOOO MUCH :D The four of us!!!! *Inserts a lot of heart shape* Hahaah.

Oh, then Abra suggested the following poses.





































Abra.. Your face..?






























The typical secondary school kids like to do this. Hahaha. EH WHERE ARE MY SHOES :(

Oh gay what's next.

Oh oh, on New Year's Eve, parents booked a hotel room for us to enjoy the fireworks and to have fun at the countdown :)

Didn't go to Marina Bay Sands this time, i got mixed up ahahaha, we went to Swissotel @ Stamford! :D Beautiful place. But I hate to take the lift, it makes me feel nauseous zzz :( Zooming at full speed -.- Oh and our room is on the 41st floor, which explains the fireworks just right in front of your eyes. The pictures uploaded here are not that clear, because I took it with my phone camera, the digital camera is not with me now.

Baby could have joined us, but he couldn't make it back on time :( Oh well, next year okie :D

5-star hotel. Or is it 6? :O Awesome view from upstairs!!!!!!!!! But I'm afraid of heights, I dared not stay too close to the ledge :p






















41st storey, 54th room :O










































While it was still early for countdown, and since we've checked in and put our bags and stuff, off we go to Raffles City to shop shop walk walk eat eat :D

Had dinner @ Sushi Tei. Best place man, we used to dine there weekly :)

















I took this because I find it damn familiar. Eh Nicholas! That's your girlfriend right??????

Sushi Tei!!!!!! :D


































































The group picture is in the camera heh.

After eating till our stomach almost burst, we walked around and to 'digest' a bit, off we go to Toast Box to 'drink coffee'. That's one of my family's favourite pasttime :D


















Back to the hotel room now!















































































































































































The next morning, we went for breakfast @ Ya Kun's and lunch at this... 包今天. AWESOME FOOD OKAY.

















MINE!!!!

Mum had to say it looks like coffin -.-















I'll end this post with this little adorable girl.


















Goodnights, everyone! :D