Thursday, December 30, 2010

Today is one of my happiest day ever. I haven't laugh like how I did just now for very very long. My section (plus Samuel, because he joined us during dinner) are AWESOME people!!!

I had loads of fun today. Met Werner Rizzal Yan Jia Charlene Mandy @ Bishan MRT while we train-ed down all the way to Harbourfront to meet our dearest NICHOLAS LIM JIE KAY. Sorry to keep you waiting ~.~ It's not me okay, I was the one of the earliest okay, with Werner and Yan Jia :)

While we went to VivoMart to get our snacks, Rizzal and Werner went up to meet Nicholas first. Met Dao Ying and some of my fellow 4D classmates at Palawan Beach :) I got pushed down into the water by that kuku Ka-ma-ru Rizzal. All because of a simple reason: They all wore contacts, except me -.- EVEN WERNER WORE CONTACTS. I pity myself :( Someone give me the courage pls.

The last time I managed to shove in the two lenses, was more than a year ago -.-

Nicholas left us at about 5 plus, he was so reluctant to leave. Awww :( It's okay!!!!! Our next section outing will be... After Charlene's 'N' levels, after Mandy's 'O' levels and after my 'A' levels. Cool? No. That's why we are meeting in... When again ah?

I laughed non-stop for the whole day. The last time we laughed so mad was when Mandy went to buy those little bomb bags when we went for our usual bubble tea gathering. I miss those times, really. :(

I love my very own MAYFLOWER percussion section. They make me happy and they are definitely one of my dearest priorities. Touched right, all of you... Hahahah.

There are too many pictures for me to upload here. We took so many pictures till Shiok's memory card is full hahahha. I'll just wait for both Mandy and Charlene (BOTH HAVE DSLR -.-) to upload on Facebook :D

Awesome time spent with all of them. Me love all of you kkkkk! :D

I GOT RASHES OMG HELPPPP :( I think I gotta remove the necklace tomorrow, it's causing my rashes to hurt -.-

Lunch at Banquet since Rizzal's with us. I had a yummy dinner yayyyy :D The ever so dumb Mandy even influenced Yan Jia -.- They brought food in from the Kopitiam next to Banquet inside -.- It's not halal omg ~.~ There was this family that stared at us with scary eyes.

After dinner, we made our way up to the water place, I forgot what's the name of the place called :S I sat there with Rizzal Samuel and Werner, while Mandy (Shiok, we call her. It feels weird to call her Mandy), Charlene and Yan Jia went to get a little cake for our dearest Werner who only turns sixteen tomorrow hahaha! That Rizzal kept making fun of Werner, saying that he's turning seventeen in 25 days. I'm turning 18 in two months!!!

GOSH, THAT'S OLD AND I DON'T LIKE IT. But 18, cool.

Sang a loud loud birthday song for our dearest wormie! :) We stayed there till about ten, and we left for home together :)

I really really really enjoyed myself so much today. Especially the train ride home from Harbourfront. I gotta cure my stomach now, it still hurts after laughing soooo much. Hahaha.

Oh, and Rizzal and Mandy said that I behave just like their mother -.- I'LL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT MAN. Hahahaa.