This week is gonna be packed yayyyyyyyy :D
On the phone with Joey Tan yesterday for two hours plus plus, that's pretty much the usual :) Thanks ah girl, for that sho sweet message ^^
Had piano lesson for the whole morning which stretched all the way till the afternoon, came back home and revised Econs Market Failure. Good way to start the week right?! :)
Am gonna leave the house in a couple of minutes time. Meeting Shana @ Dhoby Ghaut and she said she's gonna bring me to try yummy yummy pancakes :D Heehee. Amanda Naidu was supposed to come along too :( But she got plans already :( Eh Naidu, see you soon k! :D Primary school girlfriends (Y)
Was supposed to meet Joey Tan tomorrow, but I mixed up the dates I'm sorry! :( But it's okay gonna spend two full days with her next week yayyyy :D Macbook I don't care.
So yup, going to sis's school to collect some bursary award for her tomorrow, then we'll go shopping @ Novena to get her a new swimsuit :)
Section outing on Thursday @ Sentosa to celebrate Wormie's birthday :D Oh man I miss them so much :( But Werner's still in Korea? Is he coming back already? ALL MUST COME, I DON'T CARE HEEHEE.
And on Friday, gonna go countdown with family @ Marina Bay Sands. Booked a room there already and omgggg yayyyyyy gonna see fireworks just right in front of my eyes :D
And now I remember about my Mt. Homework.
On the phone with Joey Tan yesterday for two hours plus plus, that's pretty much the usual :) Thanks ah girl, for that sho sweet message ^^
Had piano lesson for the whole morning which stretched all the way till the afternoon, came back home and revised Econs Market Failure. Good way to start the week right?! :)
Am gonna leave the house in a couple of minutes time. Meeting Shana @ Dhoby Ghaut and she said she's gonna bring me to try yummy yummy pancakes :D Heehee. Amanda Naidu was supposed to come along too :( But she got plans already :( Eh Naidu, see you soon k! :D Primary school girlfriends (Y)
Was supposed to meet Joey Tan tomorrow, but I mixed up the dates I'm sorry! :( But it's okay gonna spend two full days with her next week yayyyy :D Macbook I don't care.
So yup, going to sis's school to collect some bursary award for her tomorrow, then we'll go shopping @ Novena to get her a new swimsuit :)
Section outing on Thursday @ Sentosa to celebrate Wormie's birthday :D Oh man I miss them so much :( But Werner's still in Korea? Is he coming back already? ALL MUST COME, I DON'T CARE HEEHEE.
And on Friday, gonna go countdown with family @ Marina Bay Sands. Booked a room there already and omgggg yayyyyyy gonna see fireworks just right in front of my eyes :D
And now I remember about my Mt. Homework.


.jpg)

<< Home