Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh yes before I forget, PLEASE VISIT JOEY TAN'S BLOG. SHE SAID THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE THE CHEN MOMO AND THE EDNA MODE (from The Incredibles). I didn't believe it at first... But... I literally LOL when I saw the resemblance.

I MISS MY SUPER DUPER LONG HAIR :( :( :( :(

Don't believe I show you.























Okay, this is the time when we (both sis + me + Baby) went to Starbucks to get free drinks! :D

Take note: The focus here is on TAN JIA JUN's facial expressions. How cute hahahaha.



















































































Oh gayyyyyyy. Then there was this time when my family went down to Orchard Ion for dinner + Jalan Jalan :)










































And last but not least, Uncle Yao Meng's wedding! :)






















Same birth date same year :O Just older than me by two hours.




















Freddy and Cheryl :)






























































Cheryl! :D






















Amber! :D















Evelyn (Raffles girl :O) and Benjamin :)















Dad looks the most drunk here -.- These are all his friends since post-secondary school till now. Nice nice uncles :D

I guess I'll post the photos from USS from the camera in another post on some day because...

IT'S NEOPETS TIME HAHAHAHA

TAN JIA JUN, WHY HAVEN'T YOU CALLED.