Oh gay so let's see, what happened......?
Uncle Yao Meng's wedding. Wa this uncle ah, finally got married hahahaha! All of us spent quite a lot of $ to attend his wedding. Just my dress alone + cardigan = $139. Damn it, reminds me of prom ~.~ Baby kept saying I got scammed by that shop hahaha.
WHERE ARE YOU TAN JIA JUN :(
Sis, Mum and I went for manicure and I painted my nails till they are sooooo pretty!!! Don't believe I show you.
THEY ARE DIFFERENT, IF YOU CAN TELL :)
So yup, what's next. JOEY'S BACK!!!!!!! She arrived in SG at 4:30 am on Tuesday and she's off to send Dexter to camp. Awwww poor bald head Dexter hahaha
AND ELENORE'S BACK TOO :D
Uncle Yao Meng didn't invite a lot of people to his wedding. It was just a bunch of his close friends and relatives.
Playing cards!!! Cool or cool man.
And Dad was dead drunk that day. He was too happy for his best friend. But.. Scary :( I drank two glasses of wine k, not baddddddd :D Compared to sis, she's a drinker :O
Then now, I'm back from a 2D1N stay in Festive Hotel in Universal Studios :D The hotel room is damnnnnn pretty. I got a king-sized bed all by myself because Dad and Mum went to the Casino and only came back at 4, 5 am.
MONSTER ROCK IS AWESOMEEEEEE :D
I didn't play much of the rides because my family of seven (including grandparents) went. So we went to the rides together, all of us together :D
Little Daphne and her family joined us for dinner @ Soup Restaurant in the evening. I got pretty cranky because I didn't get to eat my churros!!!!!!!! Kkk nvm -.-
YUMMYYYYYYYYYY :D
MONSTER ROCK :D
Pretty lil girl.
Our room has this cool thing. I WAS SUPPOSED TO SLEEP THEREEEEEEEEE :( Lost to sis, she got the bed :( But I got the KING SIZE COMFY BED HEEHEE.
And for the whole night with Daph, they climb up and down...
And up and down..
FAMILY.
Christmas present for her. EVERYTHING PINK. Shades hairband rubberband clips ring bracelet necklace AND A PINK TEDDY BEAR reads: PRINCESS :D
Gastrics is acting up again. I better go find food k bye
Uncle Yao Meng's wedding. Wa this uncle ah, finally got married hahahaha! All of us spent quite a lot of $ to attend his wedding. Just my dress alone + cardigan = $139. Damn it, reminds me of prom ~.~ Baby kept saying I got scammed by that shop hahaha.
WHERE ARE YOU TAN JIA JUN :(
Sis, Mum and I went for manicure and I painted my nails till they are sooooo pretty!!! Don't believe I show you.
THEY ARE DIFFERENT, IF YOU CAN TELL :)
So yup, what's next. JOEY'S BACK!!!!!!! She arrived in SG at 4:30 am on Tuesday and she's off to send Dexter to camp. Awwww poor bald head Dexter hahaha
AND ELENORE'S BACK TOO :D
Uncle Yao Meng didn't invite a lot of people to his wedding. It was just a bunch of his close friends and relatives.
Playing cards!!! Cool or cool man.
And Dad was dead drunk that day. He was too happy for his best friend. But.. Scary :( I drank two glasses of wine k, not baddddddd :D Compared to sis, she's a drinker :O
Then now, I'm back from a 2D1N stay in Festive Hotel in Universal Studios :D The hotel room is damnnnnn pretty. I got a king-sized bed all by myself because Dad and Mum went to the Casino and only came back at 4, 5 am.
MONSTER ROCK IS AWESOMEEEEEE :D
I didn't play much of the rides because my family of seven (including grandparents) went. So we went to the rides together, all of us together :D
Little Daphne and her family joined us for dinner @ Soup Restaurant in the evening. I got pretty cranky because I didn't get to eat my churros!!!!!!!! Kkk nvm -.-
YUMMYYYYYYYYYY :D
MONSTER ROCK :D
Pretty lil girl.
Our room has this cool thing. I WAS SUPPOSED TO SLEEP THEREEEEEEEEE :( Lost to sis, she got the bed :( But I got the KING SIZE COMFY BED HEEHEE.
And for the whole night with Daph, they climb up and down...
And up and down..
FAMILY.
Christmas present for her. EVERYTHING PINK. Shades hairband rubberband clips ring bracelet necklace AND A PINK TEDDY BEAR reads: PRINCESS :D
Gastrics is acting up again. I better go find food k bye


.jpg)

<< Home