Fuck seriously I hate you you fucking stupid mum I have. You dun fucking malign me you bitch.
It fucking sucks being the oldest among us three. Went for christmas party yesterday and the guys (alvin raymond) only noticed cleo. Like what the fuck. Not that I care t be noticed, I got a wonderful tan jiajun with me, who loves me for who I am no matter whatever nonsense I bring t him.
I love you, tan jiajun :)
Well that aside...
Just back home from brunch, I merely noticed that the computer was not switched off, just asked if carol didnt off it yesterday night. She used the computer till almost 2am, she wouldnt have switched it off if I didnt tell her to. Then I just merely jokingly said 'dun lie'. Then that ever fucking ANNOYING carol SHOUTED at me for no fucking reasons.
The word is SHOUTED. Yea so I got scolded by grandma and mum, as usual.
Then the 'always-right' mum had t say that I got no rights t scold carol. Pls k when did I scold her just now fuck seriously get your facts right. Dun just jump t conclusions that im always wrong. Im always wrong in your eyes anyway.
Then she say, I also didnt pack my bed. EH FUCK LA OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES AND SEE: I WAS THE ONE WHO PACKED CLEO AND CAROL'S BEDS TODAY YOU BITCH.
I just talked about me having better self-control two posts before. Lol wtf ironic shit.
It fucking sucks being the oldest among us three. Went for christmas party yesterday and the guys (alvin raymond) only noticed cleo. Like what the fuck. Not that I care t be noticed, I got a wonderful tan jiajun with me, who loves me for who I am no matter whatever nonsense I bring t him.
I love you, tan jiajun :)
Well that aside...
Just back home from brunch, I merely noticed that the computer was not switched off, just asked if carol didnt off it yesterday night. She used the computer till almost 2am, she wouldnt have switched it off if I didnt tell her to. Then I just merely jokingly said 'dun lie'. Then that ever fucking ANNOYING carol SHOUTED at me for no fucking reasons.
The word is SHOUTED. Yea so I got scolded by grandma and mum, as usual.
Then the 'always-right' mum had t say that I got no rights t scold carol. Pls k when did I scold her just now fuck seriously get your facts right. Dun just jump t conclusions that im always wrong. Im always wrong in your eyes anyway.
Then she say, I also didnt pack my bed. EH FUCK LA OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES AND SEE: I WAS THE ONE WHO PACKED CLEO AND CAROL'S BEDS TODAY YOU BITCH.
I just talked about me having better self-control two posts before. Lol wtf ironic shit.


.jpg)

<< Home