没有你的第九天.
Sis got her PSLE posting of school results alreadyyyyy. The SMS sent by MOE shocked all of us early in the morning and so off we go, to appeal for her haha.
Christmas in two days time and December is coming to an end. SCHOOL IS STARTING OH FFFFFFFFF :(
Can't wait to surprise Dad and Mum and both annoying sisters with their Christmas presents the day after :D Hey baby, when you return, I pass you your Christmas present too okaiiiiiiii :D Yours most unique already hahahaha right Joey? :p
Looking at the pictures in my camera, I miss the two days in USS :( We never had a family outing like this.
I love my family. First priority.
Was talking to Kohkokkok just now (hahaha Joey rmb?!) and it's nice :D That joker haha.
Okayyyyyy it's late now, 2:09 am already. Sleeping time :)
The year is ending soon :(
And and and, sorry Baby, was with my family @ Ya Kun when you called, couldn't talk to you properly. But I still love you ohgayyyyy ^^




.jpg)

<< Home