Sunday, November 07, 2010

 Deepavali was great. Met Eileen and Gwend early in the morning to do up Joey and Shan Ai's presents. The other photos are on facebook. WOW FACEBOOK. Can't believe I'm saying this.

The photos are not in order because I messed them up yay. And guess what. I cut my hair!! SHORT. Still tie-able. I guess it's better :D Thanks Joeyyyyy love you muacksssss.


 SHANAI!! :D
 LOOK ALIKE? O.O

 AS THEY ARE MAKING THEIR BIRTHDAY WISHES, GWEN, EILEEN AND I HAPPENED TO BE SO HEART-LINK-HEART AND WE WERE ALREADY PREPARING FOR THE CAKE-SMASH TEEHEE.
 WHERE'S EILEEN?? :(





 THAT'S MY JOEY. AWWWWW. SHE WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONE TO DO THE FUNNY FACES WITH ME, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S MACBOOK TIME!! :D


YEA SEE!! SHORT HAIR.




 
Kk sorry for typing in caps haha. Anyway, this was what my baby did (or rather, found from the internet -.-) and sent me before I went to sleep after skype-ing him for hours ^^
He may seem expressionless MOST OF THE TIME. But he's reaaaaally sweet la, hor? See you soooooon, hunny. I met you last yesterday. But not gonna see you next weekend already :( Because he's going back to work @ HumbleHouse. Oh man, that's tiring :(