Ohgay so yesterday was Baby and I one year anniversary wowwwwwwwwww *insert a lot of hearts*
Left house at 8 plus in the morning (I woke up at 7 am on a Saturday -.-) and went over to his place early in the morning to surprise him (so sweet right...).
Met Mandy and Charlene at noon while we made our way to Nicholas's new house for house warming :) Nice room wowwww. We had our fun when we videoed the silly Nicholas playing with his motion sensor thing on his favourite xbox -.-
Baby and I then went to watch Megamind. First time he allowed me to choose the movie WITHOUT COMPLAINTS HAHAHA.
Met Kewei and David and we went down to My Humble House @ Esplanade because they needed to sign something urgent. Things didn't go as I expected. But oh well, TAN JIA JUN SAID THAT HE WILL MAKE IT UP TO ME AND IDK HOW IS HE GONNA DO IT.
Off to buy our rings next week yayyyyyyyyy ^^
Had dinner/supper @ Pastamania with the three of them and went to the arcade to play my Mario Kart yayyyyyyyyyy :D I ALWAYS WIN :p Nah just kidding -.- I always lose zzzz :(
It was almost 11 pm when they sent me home. I had a long day. Kkkk enough said, I'm gonna do my econs essay and prepare for next week (GOOD STUDENT) :D
Baby's having fun celebrating Ah Yang's birthday now while I'm stuck home, or rather I choose to stay home haha. Everyone's out to the Food Expo to support Uncle Yew Beng :)
School tomorrow again, at 7:30 am.. :(
If only TAN JIA JUN will be nice to come make my day on some day -.- But he won't zzzz :(
Hello girls, sending Joey off on Wednesday?
HAPPY ONE YEAR AND ONE DAY, TAN JIA JUN.
ME LOVE YOU ^^
Left house at 8 plus in the morning (I woke up at 7 am on a Saturday -.-) and went over to his place early in the morning to surprise him (so sweet right...).
Met Mandy and Charlene at noon while we made our way to Nicholas's new house for house warming :) Nice room wowwww. We had our fun when we videoed the silly Nicholas playing with his motion sensor thing on his favourite xbox -.-
Baby and I then went to watch Megamind. First time he allowed me to choose the movie WITHOUT COMPLAINTS HAHAHA.
Met Kewei and David and we went down to My Humble House @ Esplanade because they needed to sign something urgent. Things didn't go as I expected. But oh well, TAN JIA JUN SAID THAT HE WILL MAKE IT UP TO ME AND IDK HOW IS HE GONNA DO IT.
Off to buy our rings next week yayyyyyyyyy ^^
Had dinner/supper @ Pastamania with the three of them and went to the arcade to play my Mario Kart yayyyyyyyyyy :D I ALWAYS WIN :p Nah just kidding -.- I always lose zzzz :(
It was almost 11 pm when they sent me home. I had a long day. Kkkk enough said, I'm gonna do my econs essay and prepare for next week (GOOD STUDENT) :D
Baby's having fun celebrating Ah Yang's birthday now while I'm stuck home, or rather I choose to stay home haha. Everyone's out to the Food Expo to support Uncle Yew Beng :)
School tomorrow again, at 7:30 am.. :(
If only TAN JIA JUN will be nice to come make my day on some day -.- But he won't zzzz :(
Hello girls, sending Joey off on Wednesday?
HAPPY ONE YEAR AND ONE DAY, TAN JIA JUN.
ME LOVE YOU ^^


.jpg)

<< Home