Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Heard from Baby that..

VENICE CAME OUT FOR SEQ YESTERDAY -.-!!!

I studied Venice like omg ~.~ and it didn't come out. I remember when I took the damned SS paper last year, the minute the paper started, I flipped to the back and got the hugest humongously hugest shock in my whole life. Venice didn't come out.

I literally broke down.

I took quite long to recover from my shock and moved on to do on globalisation. Thankfully I didn't screw up that badly. Hahaha.

Baby's back to school today for extra Chinese lessons. Tomorrow is Chinese paper and Baby, as well as my sis are sitting for the horrible Chinese paper.

Maybeh meeting Gwennie tomorrow and I'll see if I can get the others along too heehee. We're going Toa Payoh to accomplish a mission lol.

Baby's so cute you know. I created a new Neopets account and it's shared by both of us. He used to look at me with this eyes (-.-) when I play my Neopets. BUT NOW HE PLAYS IT TOO HAHAHA.

Seriously can't wait for Baby's O levels to end.
But he's working this weekends, and he's going for Prom on Monday and sleeping the whole day on Tuesday.
Hello pig when do I see you :(
I thought I could go look for him this Friday after OP Exam. I'm gonna make pasta man.
But he's going out with THOMAS AND FRIENDS.

Kkkkk I'm going back for OP practice now. Going home later to buy my ingredients yayyyyyy

Hello girlfriends, let's all go back to MAYFLOWER CAMPUS 3 TO HAVE OUR FOOD THERE K. So that our dearest CHIA AI AI could see her lovely AH JIAO :D

Omg ~.~ Joey Tan hahahaha.

Tomorrow's JOEY TAN JIA YI's birthday!! I'm sorry girl. BUT I'LL GO VISIT YOU VERY OFTEN WHEN HOLIDAYS OFFICIALLY STARTS K. AND YOU'RE GOING INDIA :( Kkkkkk all of us will go send you off ^^

And I wonder how's Joey's OP today. Good luck ah ^^

Hey Baby, where are we going?????
Next weeeeeeek? :D