Cameroid is niceeeeeee. Joey can come play 'macbook' in my house next time hahahaha
Oh yup so, sent my dearest Joey Tan Jia Yi off at the airport yesterday. Hope she's safe in India now. Enjoy yourself okie call me when you're back. Don't care. She's arriving in Singapore only 20 days later :( at 4:30 am -.- But still, call me!!!
So, now you see a bouquet of flowers wowwwwww. Baby gave this to me ^^!! After much hinting from my girlfriends, they are so cute you know hahahaha. But he needed people to hint.. That's bad. It's okay me got my girlfriends teehee. So yup, I guess.. That's for anniversary? But I'm happy yayyyyyyyyyy because I like flowers :D
Okie there's school tomorrow, last day of school for the year, but I don't feel.. Anything. That's what stress does to you heh -.-
Thanks anyway, TAN JIA JUN for your pretty flowers. But of course, thanks Joey. If it wouldn't for you, he wouldn't have gotta anything for anniversary.
Sunflowers make me happy.
Oh yup so, sent my dearest Joey Tan Jia Yi off at the airport yesterday. Hope she's safe in India now. Enjoy yourself okie call me when you're back. Don't care. She's arriving in Singapore only 20 days later :( at 4:30 am -.- But still, call me!!!
So, now you see a bouquet of flowers wowwwwww. Baby gave this to me ^^!! After much hinting from my girlfriends, they are so cute you know hahahaha. But he needed people to hint.. That's bad. It's okay me got my girlfriends teehee. So yup, I guess.. That's for anniversary? But I'm happy yayyyyyyyyyy because I like flowers :D
Seeeeeeee I told you Cameroid is funnnnnn :D
Okie there's school tomorrow, last day of school for the year, but I don't feel.. Anything. That's what stress does to you heh -.-
Thanks anyway, TAN JIA JUN for your pretty flowers. But of course, thanks Joey. If it wouldn't for you, he wouldn't have gotta anything for anniversary.
Sunflowers make me happy.







.jpg)

<< Home