Wednesday, November 17, 2010



I'm dedicating this song to my lovely girlfriends. (JOEY SHANAI EILEEN GWEND TWINNIE)
Heard this song when I went for my sis graduation and the girls on stage were singing and holding each other's hands and moving to the tune of this song. That's what I call, the girls school spirit.

GIRL POWER MAN. CHECK IT OUT.


Okayyyyy I'm getting very very very emotional here.

Someone call me? I'm crying very badly now ~.~
Okay hi girls, all my pretty girls. (Kkk I sound like some psycho -.-), I miss all of you and I really do treasure the friendship I have with all of you.
Hi twinnie, although I may not have known you for as long as them, but we stuck through thick and thin and long and short and fat and thin for this whole year and pulled each other up when we felt like giving up. It's so great to know you, I'm serious. We had our laughs and poked fun at people hahaha. Especially that time when we were waiting for Geog Tutorial to start, we were talking about the malay dude we have as a great girlfriend. We laughed for almost an hour non-stop. Your laughter is contagious, I'm serious! Thanks for being there whenever I felt like dying in school and when I cry for no reasons in school. You've been greaaaaaat. Let's jiayou together okie! *Cross fingers that we will be in the same class next year* :(

Hello my other four pretty ladies. I've so many things to say to all of you. Waaaa damn it, I'm crying like some toad -.- JOEY SHANAI EILEEN GWEN I MISS ALL OF YOU. We've been together since sec 2 you know!  Since we were a young 14 till now, 17. I'm turning 18 in a few months hahaha wow -.- I'm sorry for all the quarrels we had in the past, but I'm sure all of those ups and downs made us even closer to one another.
I almost lost Joey in a few quarrels. The latest one was about CS. No comments about him. But you've hurt my dear Joey and so I DON'T LIKE YOU. I'm serious. It's always Joey's fault and not yours. Why don't you just reflect upon yourself and think, why did you lose JH and co.? Okay whatever this is not the point here I'm sorry ahahha.
JOEY TAN JIA YI. We got closer as years passed and you're still the only one whom I can trust to call in the middle of the night and cry and cry and tell you my problems. I don't know how many thank yous and sorrys do I owe you. But, I really really do treasure our friendship. You've been there for me, everytime, without fail. Yet sometimes, when you needed me, I'm not with you. I feel so.. Guilty. Five years have passed since I know you and I never once regretted knowing you, girl. I've got so much to say to you and I've gotta say, I'm extremely grateful and thankful and everything-ful to you during the preparation for Os last year. You pulled me up when I was stuck right at the bottom and hated studying and you never once gave up on me. You taught me how to write essays, you taught me every single thing I needed to know. I managed to do pretty okay for O levels, it's not me. It's you. You're more than a friend to me, sister. Just want you know, whatever happens, I'm be here and you can COUNT ON ME.

And the other three adorablely cute cute ladies, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU :D There are times when I rattle on and on about JJ and it can be seen so clearly that you guys just want me to shut up HAHAHA but thankfully all of you (including Twinnie) ain't so mean to tape my mouth so as to shut me up hahaha. I treasure all of you. A lot. Let's be best friends till... FOREVER AND EVER AND EVERRRRRRRRR :D

Especially my dearest Shan Ai. We had a big big fight when we went to China in sec 3. But we made up eventually. That's what girlfriends do right! Quarrel and fight, and go shopping the next minute haha. MS CHIA SHAN AI. YOU'VE BEEN A GREAT FRIEND. We have so many things in common and so many things to talk about. And you've been so sweet and I got so touched by you in quite a few occasions. Like the recent ones, when I almost died of asthma and stomach dunno what, you're the FIRST I contacted and you went on to inform the other two and all three of you came to visit me oh man :( I wanted to cry that few times you know. Hahaha. We could go jogging and talking and koi-ing without feeling sick of it haha. I recently told Joey, that you are closer to your IJ friends now and perhaps, have forgotten about.. ME. I'm sad CHIA SHAN AI. Shall we meet up soon? I wanna see you :'(

I LOVE ALL MY GIRLFRIENDS. THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME, WITHOUT FAIL.

Oh gosh I'm crying like some...

HEY ALL OF YOU. I NEED A HUGE HUG. I MISS ALL OF YOU.
And, we may not remember days, we remember moments.
I LOVE YOU ALL OF YOU KKKKK.
ESPECIALLY MY JOEY TAN JIA YI COME COME LET ME GIVE YOU A KISS MUACKSSSSSS. (I think this girl got used to it hhahha!)
HELLO SHANAI EILEEN GWEN TWINNIE COME COME TOO HAHAHA.

I MISS MY GIRLFRIENDS. ESPECIALLY THE JOEY TAN AND THE CHIA SHANAI. :'(