
That's my boy eating his ugly bread and I'm eating my favourite CHOCOLATE pocky heehee. Baby look, it's CHOCOLATE. Not your strawberry. So gay. Hahaha.
Anyway, a lot of things happened recently and I can't pen it down all at one now. I see what I can remember k. My girlfriends were sooooo nice. They came to visit me when I was sick and dying. Omg I love you girls :D
So yup, Baby's O levels started today. I remember last year, I did a stupid question on 'Power' and that cost me a hell lot. Zzz.
Been Skype-ing Baby for the past two, three days? GOOD GOOD GOOD. At least I get to see him.
Kk off to do my OP Script and finish up my I&R now... :( Sad life. Zzzzzzzz. Can't wait for my babyyyyyy to finish his exams. Gonna play like yay like last year YAYYYYY :D


.jpg)

<< Home