Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby's taking his O levels and TWO papers tomorrow, it happened to be his two weakest papers I guess. Good luck and all the best, hunny.

Just came back from Square2. I'M SO HAPPY MAN. Bought a pretty dress and a cardigan to go with it and I could wear it for Uncle Yao Meng's wedding in December omg yay yay yay!!!

Wanted to show Baby the pretty dress but when I sign in to Skype, he's not online :(

It's okay. 16 days later. Gonna see you again :D He kept saying I didn't cook for him zzz -.- I made so many things for you lo. Ungrateful, heartless creature :p I KNOW HOW TO COOK K. Thought for very long what to feed him after his exams, and tadah cabonara pasta. WANT??!! SORRY YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE :p

Gonna go to so many many places with Baby once his O levels end teehee. And our one year anniversary is gonna be just few days later after his exams are done. I hope he's gonna do something haha because I'VE DONE SOMETHING FOR YOU!! But he sure won't one... :(

OKAY GUESS WHAT. Next Monday = 'A' levels chinese = dieeeeeeeee :(

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE TAKING O LEVELS!!
AND GOOD LUCK TO MY SISTERS WHO ARE TAKING THE CRAZY A LEVELS WITH ME NEXT MONDAY!!! ^^