Sunday, July 18, 2010

Read twinnie's blog. Oh man she's feeling sad and she didn't call me!! :( Talk to you whole day tomorrow k! I'm yours tomorrow~


GOOD FRIENDS ARE LIKE GOOD BRAS. That's the greeting card we saw when we went popular the other time right, twinnie?!


Just finished EoM and I'm happy because I managed to stay within the word limit of 600. Good good.


Back to school tomorrow again... AND THERE'S A LEVELS CHINESE ORAL TOMORROW AT 2 PM.


SUAY OR SUAY YOU TELL ME. LAST DAY -.-


The chinese topics that came out have been really retarded, because I don't even understand the questions asked. Sis and Baby were also talking about their chinese oral that they had.


AND TWO DAYS LATER (Wednesday) is A LEVELS CHINESE LISTENING COMPREHENSION.


Everything's coming so quickly and I could hardly breathe through it. Only on weekends when I'm with Baby, I get to totally let my hair down.


Play many games with Baby today hehe. He came over at about 2 pm and left at 9 pm. I really hope it'll be a routine to see him every weekend, especially Sundays.


Baby had been really sweet to me, apart from the fact that we quarrel and quarrel on weekdays. That's because I don't see him and I start to be suspicious of everything. I'm sorry, honey :(


OH YA HELLO GIRLFRIENDS, (you girls know that I'm referring to you all k :D) WHEN ARE WE GOING FOR THE DINNER TOGETHER AH?!


I plan again... All lazy pigs. Hahaha.


Oh yup, parent-teacher meeting was on Friday. I was pretty worried because of my really bad results. Is JC a really wrong choice? FOUR ungraded subjects. How the fuck am I supposed to promote -.-


It turned out okay okay. Dad was being a joker that day. We even had to take queue number, pretty retarded. Oh well. Dad was impatient because we got NUMBER NINE -.- They go buy register number and my full name starts with the letter, W. Dad kept insisting our number is 6 and asked everyone around what number was that.


I STOOD THERE...


SPEECHLESS.


Anw, while waiting for the talk in the hall to end, Jansen, Niran (Sorry idk how spell your name :p) and I went to gossip a hell lot in the Study. Those two guys, gossip a lot man. Hahaha.


Hey Abra, those two also can join us for orientation next year already :p


NO ME NO WANT RETAIN. ME NO LIKE THREE YEARS PE, THREE YEARS WILL RUN -.-


Oh talking about Will Run. Shan Ai and Eileen ah, you both still coming? Because I not running on actual day eh.


THERE'S CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL TOMORROW AH DAMN IT I HATE PRACTICALS. The instructions always scare me -.-


Before I go to bed, I'm gonna apologise to Baby.


I'M REALLY SORRY.


Our EIGHTH MONTH anniversary falls on next Tuesday. But school ends at 6 pm that day and it's way to late to meet up.. We celebrate next weekend?? Sorry ><


EIGHT MONTHS ALREADY EH HAHAHA.


See you soon, Baby. I love love love youuuuuu^^