I need your big big hug, baby :(
I love you more than I did yesterday.
Alright first things first. Met up with my girlfriends today in the afternoon and three of them were SUPER SWEET OMG ~.~ They went all the way to my school and wanted to surprise me but I'm already home. I'm sorry~ :/ Yup then they bought an ugly pencil case for me HAHAHA I WANT YOUR SIMPSONS EILEEN CHUA. Hahaha I appreciate it a lot anw. Thanks so much! :D I changed five pencil cases in less than half a year -.- LOL.
Alrighty they came over to my place and sit sit talk talk and Joey and Eileen decided to go over to J8 to buy.....
BRA.
So I left Baby at my place and as I thought he was revising... He was watching Naruto.
Dissappointed.
Shan Ai left earlier :(
Slacked around and it was soon evening. Joey and Eileen left :(
EH WHERE'S THE STINGRAY YOU TELL ME -.-
I was looking forward to stingray feast :( Hahaha ALL EILEEN'S FAULT.
So yup, Baby stayed for awhile more and he too left.. I walked him down like the usual and. This time I really broke down. He told me to get home immediately but as I walked away from him. I turned back and hugged him real tight and started crying like no tomorrow again.
This was how we were when I finally saw him after a week :(

(Got this from Twinnie's blog. Omg I love her pictures)
See you on Friday, dear. We're going for my sister's band concert in NAFA this Friday. Good good. Means I gotta survive tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday till I see you again.
You are my ONLY motivation, Dearie. You're the reason I'm still hanging on to this stupid hectic JC shit life.
On a lighter note... School is ending at 4 pm tomorrow. Can I go meet you dearrrrrrr?? :(
On a HEAVIER note (LOL -.-)... THERE IS SHIT PE TOMORROW AND THERE IS WHAT NAPFA TRAINING WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK.
Gonna start on PW WR soon. I need a good night's rest.
Kiss me good night, will you?
I always love you, you stupid Tan Jia Jun ^^
AND I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH.
I love you more than I did yesterday.
Alright first things first. Met up with my girlfriends today in the afternoon and three of them were SUPER SWEET OMG ~.~ They went all the way to my school and wanted to surprise me but I'm already home. I'm sorry~ :/ Yup then they bought an ugly pencil case for me HAHAHA I WANT YOUR SIMPSONS EILEEN CHUA. Hahaha I appreciate it a lot anw. Thanks so much! :D I changed five pencil cases in less than half a year -.- LOL.
Alrighty they came over to my place and sit sit talk talk and Joey and Eileen decided to go over to J8 to buy.....
BRA.
So I left Baby at my place and as I thought he was revising... He was watching Naruto.
Dissappointed.
Shan Ai left earlier :(
Slacked around and it was soon evening. Joey and Eileen left :(
EH WHERE'S THE STINGRAY YOU TELL ME -.-
I was looking forward to stingray feast :( Hahaha ALL EILEEN'S FAULT.
So yup, Baby stayed for awhile more and he too left.. I walked him down like the usual and. This time I really broke down. He told me to get home immediately but as I walked away from him. I turned back and hugged him real tight and started crying like no tomorrow again.
This was how we were when I finally saw him after a week :(

(Got this from Twinnie's blog. Omg I love her pictures)
See you on Friday, dear. We're going for my sister's band concert in NAFA this Friday. Good good. Means I gotta survive tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday till I see you again.
You are my ONLY motivation, Dearie. You're the reason I'm still hanging on to this stupid hectic JC shit life.
On a lighter note... School is ending at 4 pm tomorrow. Can I go meet you dearrrrrrr?? :(
On a HEAVIER note (LOL -.-)... THERE IS SHIT PE TOMORROW AND THERE IS WHAT NAPFA TRAINING WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK.
Gonna start on PW WR soon. I need a good night's rest.
Kiss me good night, will you?
I always love you, you stupid Tan Jia Jun ^^
AND I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH.


.jpg)

<< Home