Baby just left my place not long ago. I miss him so much that I cried the minute he left.
Twice a week.. For now. Better than nothing.
I think I sprained my back or something after the torturous 10 km run/walk on Friday. I did a marathon LOL. My back is really hurt badly. Baby's very sweet teehee he insists I lie on my back so that it won't get worse and he pasted some Salompas (sp?) thing on my back and it's coming off ~.~
Good to sprain your back sometimes. Tan Jia Jun is pretty good at massage heehee.
See you sooooooooon, Baby.
Twice a week.. For now. Better than nothing.
I think I sprained my back or something after the torturous 10 km run/walk on Friday. I did a marathon LOL. My back is really hurt badly. Baby's very sweet teehee he insists I lie on my back so that it won't get worse and he pasted some Salompas (sp?) thing on my back and it's coming off ~.~
Good to sprain your back sometimes. Tan Jia Jun is pretty good at massage heehee.
See you sooooooooon, Baby.


.jpg)

<< Home