OKAY BLOGGER IS DRIVING ME CRAZY IT JUST WON'T UPLOAD THOSE FUCKING PHOTOS.
Cool, we only have a week left of holidays.
I have many many many pictures waiting to be uploaded, screw you blogger. Shall update a little about the more recent stuff before I forget them again haha.
Accompanied Baby's granny to TTSH today for eyecheck. Blood test ~.~ His ah ma is really cute you know hahaha. Been spending my holidays revising my work in Baby's place heehee. I can study very well in his cozy, little, untidy room. (Well, not his room -.-) TAN JIA JUN YOU SLEEP IN THE LIVING ROOM ONE RIGHT.
So yup, while he.....

I STUDY HAHA.
It was last week, I think. Sis lugged back two heavy suitcases (lol -.-) home and I told her to open them. Two pretty shiny gold-ly saxophones :O Her school is having a concert in early July, anyone? She got some solo shit with her soprano sax :O If I can remember clearly haha.







Cool, we only have a week left of holidays.
I have many many many pictures waiting to be uploaded, screw you blogger. Shall update a little about the more recent stuff before I forget them again haha.
Accompanied Baby's granny to TTSH today for eyecheck. Blood test ~.~ His ah ma is really cute you know hahaha. Been spending my holidays revising my work in Baby's place heehee. I can study very well in his cozy, little, untidy room. (Well, not his room -.-) TAN JIA JUN YOU SLEEP IN THE LIVING ROOM ONE RIGHT.
So yup, while he.....
I STUDY HAHA.
It was last week, I think. Sis lugged back two heavy suitcases (lol -.-) home and I told her to open them. Two pretty shiny gold-ly saxophones :O Her school is having a concert in early July, anyone? She got some solo shit with her soprano sax :O If I can remember clearly haha.
Stupid face -.- HAHAHA.
I never held a saxophone before :( Hahaha pathetic shit.
It says J. Look Dearie!! :)
Time check: 1:27 am :O Hey Dearie, 7 months in a day's time! :D Hahaha.
Gotta wake up earlier tomorrow :( My family and little Daphne's will be going on a 2D1N holiday in Universal Studios and spending a night at Hard Rock Hotel heeheehee.
How nice if I could dapao TAN JIA JUN along~
EH SHIT YOU BLOGGER. AFTER SO LONG AS YOU'RE STILL UPLOADING MY ONE PHOTO -.- Thanks.
And I haven't done a single shit of e-learning and most of the workbins are closed! Oh I'm so dead ~.~


.jpg)

<< Home