Just spent a day at Baby's place. Life's perfect during holidays~
Baby kept reminding me it's gonna be seven months and he's gonna get me something for this anniversary!! HAHAHA I OWN THE WORLD HAHA.
Where to find such a sweet boyfriend you tell me?!
Anyway, just back from Baby's house. An hour ago yup. We went for a swim just like last Sunday. Got the honeymoon feel heehee. *Insert cheeky look* :p
TAN JIA JUN CAN SWIM DAMN WELL AND DAMN FAST -.-
Gonna meet Baby soon soon soon heehee. Oh well, gotta wake that pig up at 6 am tomorrow again. Before he overslept again -.-
Alrighty gotta finish up with my chemistry revision now yup. Since my hair is wet and I'm not that sleepy yet. I rock in stoichiometry equation man check it out.
I'll upload all the pictures at one go.. WHEN I HAVE THE MOOD.
Goodnights Dearie. I love you^^
And, hey twinnie you've been ignoring me! :( I hope you're not that angry over last Saturday's incident anymore.. Sorry >< Talk soon! :(
Karate Kid with TAN JIA JUN soon heehee.
JOEY TAN I LOVE YOU K MUACKS.
Even if no one wants you, I WANT YOU COME COME. Tan Jia Jun never mind laa :p Shall we go shave bald together and be cute little nuns?! OKIE DOKIE.
I LOVE YOU TOO CHIA AI AI AND EILEEN CHUA AND GWENNIE! :D
C'MON LET'S ALL GO SHAVE BALD HEEHEE.
Baby kept reminding me it's gonna be seven months and he's gonna get me something for this anniversary!! HAHAHA I OWN THE WORLD HAHA.
Where to find such a sweet boyfriend you tell me?!
Anyway, just back from Baby's house. An hour ago yup. We went for a swim just like last Sunday. Got the honeymoon feel heehee. *Insert cheeky look* :p
TAN JIA JUN CAN SWIM DAMN WELL AND DAMN FAST -.-
Gonna meet Baby soon soon soon heehee. Oh well, gotta wake that pig up at 6 am tomorrow again. Before he overslept again -.-
Alrighty gotta finish up with my chemistry revision now yup. Since my hair is wet and I'm not that sleepy yet. I rock in stoichiometry equation man check it out.
I'll upload all the pictures at one go.. WHEN I HAVE THE MOOD.
Goodnights Dearie. I love you^^
And, hey twinnie you've been ignoring me! :( I hope you're not that angry over last Saturday's incident anymore.. Sorry >< Talk soon! :(
Karate Kid with TAN JIA JUN soon heehee.
JOEY TAN I LOVE YOU K MUACKS.
Even if no one wants you, I WANT YOU COME COME. Tan Jia Jun never mind laa :p Shall we go shave bald together and be cute little nuns?! OKIE DOKIE.
I LOVE YOU TOO CHIA AI AI AND EILEEN CHUA AND GWENNIE! :D
C'MON LET'S ALL GO SHAVE BALD HEEHEE.


.jpg)

<< Home