
Just printed out my new term's timetable. Oh what the shit -.- The earliest I end is 4 pm. Used to be able to meet Baby after band practice on Wednesdays after his chinese tuition but since chinese Os are over, he no tuition = me can't meet him :(
THERE'S FUCKING PE ON MONDAY AH DAMN IT :(
I'm having cramps :/
Oh well. Am getting ready to get out of house to meet my little Werner at the train station soon soon soon. Gonna go all the way to Buona Vista and meet my little Nicholas Lim for SWS practice :O Nah, Werner and I go see see can already hahaha.
Gonna meet my dearest Chia aiai later to shop shop before school starts :D Omg I can't wait to see her again. Oh oh and I owe you money right?!
June holidays are over so quickly~ :(
AND IF YOU REALISED. SINCE WHEN WE HAVE SO MANY CHINESE LESSONS :( OMG ZZZ.
Gonna meet Baby after his tuition tomorrow and we'll go for SWO Concert. I keep forgetting he's also an ex-band guy HAHA.
What else what else.
Oh yup, I met my dearest section (MAYFLOWER I MEAN) for dinner @ Swensens and coffee @ Starbucks yesterday ^^! So fun so fun but my cramps had to kill me -.- Previously it was Nicholas who treated, 167 bucks. Yesterday Werner treated, 90 bucks! All made of money hahaha.
While I was in Swensens, Baby went Night Safari with Yong Xuan :( Boo you. But he promised to bring me along next time heehee.
Twinnie!! Gonna see you on Monday hoho you better come earlier I tell you -.- Always reach like few minutes before school starts. She's ready to chiong with me yay! :D
THREE MORE MONTHS TO PROMOS. Though I'm quite sure I won't get to promote to J2. I got 2 Us already ~.~
GEOGRAPHY IS SHIT.
Okay okay me gotta go morning (afternoon) call my TAN JIA JUN now before he ACCIDENTALLY fall asleep again.
Before I forget,
HAPPY 218 DAYS, DEAREST TAN JIA JUN.
HAPPY 7 MONTHS AND 6 DAYS, DEAREST TAN JIA JUN.
I love you, Babyyyyyy ^^
Muacks :p LOL -.-


.jpg)

<< Home