
Tomorrow's our anniversary. Half a year wow? Just reminding you. We've been quarrelling every now and then, getting more and more often now. What the fuck is happening. Nicholas was just reminding me that it's the sixth month tomorrow. All you could do is to doubt me, doubt me and doubt me. I'm fucking going berserk.

Hey Elenore, I hope you're coping well there. I smsed you a few days later but I guessed you didn't receive it.. Oh well. Hope you're adapting well and be back soon okay. :D
I'm organising section outing!! (I MEAN MAYFLOWER) Hello Charlene or whoever, please help me tell the rest. We'll meet up for Starbucks and talk through the night like we used to :D It has to be on the third week on June since Nicholas Werner has Camp Success and there are no band for you guys on the third week. :) OMG I CAN'T WAIT SERIOUSLY I MISS YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH :(
Big fight with you again.
It fucking hurts.
Tomorrow's the 20th.
If you can remember.


.jpg)

<< Home