Friday, May 14, 2010



Baby left for Malaysia at noon today. But I was glad I managed to be with him for longer than I expected :)

Take care, dearie. I'll see you soon and we'll go to City Hall for New York New York k! YOU TREAT AND I MAKE SURE YOUR POCKET HAVE MANY HOLES. :D

Time really flies. Baby reminded me that we've been together for about 180 days already :O Sixth month this May :D

I passed him his birthday present today and he was very happy but shyly didn't wanna admit -.- It's handmade okay! You better treasure it I tell you. And I bought him a pair of geek specs HAHA. He looks rly rly rly cute hahaha.

Hey dearie, tomorrow's your birthday BUT YOU'RE IN MALAYSIA -.- When my mid year ends, I'll make it up okay! So nice of me, yes I know :) I'll bake you a cake! (Yea slowly wait ah :p)

Take care, Baby. I miss you already :(

I smsed you, no reply -.- Called you, no answer.

Oh well.

But Shan Ai was really a dear today! :D She came straight from school to my place and we studied together. (Well, not much. Haha we ended up talking and laughing most of the time.)

I'll blog and upload the photos once my mid year exams ends. Next Friday, yup.

Patience is a virtue.

So yup. I'll wait till you're back again, Baby. :(