Went over to visit TAN JIA JUN yesterday. Poor boy :( His fever isn't subsiding :(
Still at 38, 39 degrees.
And he kept saying he got H1N1 and said I could go to the hospital to visit him ~.~
And now he's sleeping...
Oh well, had pe yesterday and I almost died. Jump/leap up and down the stairs, did inclined pull-ups (I can't do a single shit of it zz) and spammed sit-ups. I almost crawled home mama :(
Since when was pe so important. I've been asking this question since day one.
And TAN JIA JUN smartly said that we could run and train together. NO WAY ME IS VERY TIRED.
Submitted PI on Monday, got it back today and I had to redo it by tomorrow ~.~ 500 words proposal.. Kill me~
Was supposed to meet dear today but he couldn't get out of the house. :( It's gonna be very long till I see you again. Zzz.
And there's piano tomorrow YAY?
OH AND I PASSED MY GRADE SIX PIANO PRACTICAL MIRACULOUSLY HAHAHA.
HAPPY SHIT HAPPY SHIT.
Behave like a grade 7, pretty girl. (LOL)
Baby was very bored at home, I think. He told me he was reading the messages I sent to him in last August :O
SR Olympics this Friday. Not really looking forward to it, though. Signed up for the dragonboat event together with the other 15 from 1S30 but the school cancelled it at the last minute -.- Due to overwhelming response, AND NO BOATS WTF.
Seoul Garden with Twin, Abraham and Arsyad after the event :) Maybe I'll pop by at Baby's place since the next day is a SATURDAY :D
Oh wait, there's MIDC on Saturday ~.~
And there's Lijiang overseas trip interview tomorrow.
And there's band rally tomorrow. I gotta give a speech oh wtfuck.
Chemistry and geography lectures are getting greek-ish to me. I'm gonna be a J1 next year again.
Kill me please. -.- I can't hang on any longer.
I MISS MY SECTION I MISS MY SECTION I MISS MY SECTION I MISS MY SECTION.
I MISS NICHOLAS (OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS) I MISS WERNER I MISS RIZZAL I MISS MANDY I MISS CHARLENE.
AND.
I MISS MY GIRLFRIENDS.
I MISS JOEY I MISS SHAN AI I MISS EILEEN I MISS GWENDOLYN.
I LOVE ALL NINE OF YOU.
AND, number ten..
I MISS YOU TOO, TAN JIA JUN. :(
Please get well soon, stop scaring me with H1N1.
You'd be fine by tomorrow. I'll pray for you^^
Me love you alot alot k muacks LOL :p
Still at 38, 39 degrees.
And he kept saying he got H1N1 and said I could go to the hospital to visit him ~.~
And now he's sleeping...
Oh well, had pe yesterday and I almost died. Jump/leap up and down the stairs, did inclined pull-ups (I can't do a single shit of it zz) and spammed sit-ups. I almost crawled home mama :(
Since when was pe so important. I've been asking this question since day one.
And TAN JIA JUN smartly said that we could run and train together. NO WAY ME IS VERY TIRED.
Submitted PI on Monday, got it back today and I had to redo it by tomorrow ~.~ 500 words proposal.. Kill me~
Was supposed to meet dear today but he couldn't get out of the house. :( It's gonna be very long till I see you again. Zzz.
And there's piano tomorrow YAY?
OH AND I PASSED MY GRADE SIX PIANO PRACTICAL MIRACULOUSLY HAHAHA.
HAPPY SHIT HAPPY SHIT.
Behave like a grade 7, pretty girl. (LOL)
Baby was very bored at home, I think. He told me he was reading the messages I sent to him in last August :O
SR Olympics this Friday. Not really looking forward to it, though. Signed up for the dragonboat event together with the other 15 from 1S30 but the school cancelled it at the last minute -.- Due to overwhelming response, AND NO BOATS WTF.
Seoul Garden with Twin, Abraham and Arsyad after the event :) Maybe I'll pop by at Baby's place since the next day is a SATURDAY :D
Oh wait, there's MIDC on Saturday ~.~
And there's Lijiang overseas trip interview tomorrow.
And there's band rally tomorrow. I gotta give a speech oh wtfuck.
Chemistry and geography lectures are getting greek-ish to me. I'm gonna be a J1 next year again.
Kill me please. -.- I can't hang on any longer.
I MISS MY SECTION I MISS MY SECTION I MISS MY SECTION I MISS MY SECTION.
I MISS NICHOLAS (OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS) I MISS WERNER I MISS RIZZAL I MISS MANDY I MISS CHARLENE.
AND.
I MISS MY GIRLFRIENDS.
I MISS JOEY I MISS SHAN AI I MISS EILEEN I MISS GWENDOLYN.
I LOVE ALL NINE OF YOU.
AND, number ten..
I MISS YOU TOO, TAN JIA JUN. :(
Please get well soon, stop scaring me with H1N1.
You'd be fine by tomorrow. I'll pray for you^^
Me love you alot alot k muacks LOL :p


.jpg)

<< Home