Friday, April 30, 2010

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PATRICK GOH WEI MING!! :D I MISS ALL OF YOU :( I MISS 4D :( Am talking to Patrick online now. :) Shanai ah, I found another person who would train with us! :)


And, congrats to Jeremy again! :) He's damn zai when he addressed the band after practice yesterday. YAY MAN YAY YOU! :)


Oh well..


Baby's got really down tonight. He really hopes that his friends would understand the plight he's in. Grounded, etc. Hey dear, it'll be all worthwhile when you work damn damn damn hard (starting from now please) and get your results next year alright. :)


Jiayou for O levels!! :D I'm behind you! :)


And of course, jiayou to everyone who's taking their Os too! :D And my sis, who's taking her chinese Os this year :O Smart girl.


And.
Can someone give me the motivation to study -.- I'm gonna fail my promos zzzzzzz :(


Oh. And, I wanted to be with TAN JIA JUN and celebrate his birthday with him, two days before my mid-year.
He had to tell me that...
He would not be in Singapore.