Friday was SR Olympics :) It was okay okay. Pretty boring at the booths but we managed to entertain ourselves :)


















This is Jia Wei. He's damn damn damn musically-inclined. When I first saw him play the xylophone and drumset, I literally stared at him LOL. Met him first in CJC :D Damn pro, I swear.


ABRAHAM :D
There were Wii and PS3 :O
Kai Yuan and Twinnie :D
This is Jia Wei. He's damn damn damn musically-inclined. When I first saw him play the xylophone and drumset, I literally stared at him LOL. Met him first in CJC :D Damn pro, I swear.
The soccer match was okay okay. Soccer guys vs teachers.
After SR Olympics, Twinnie, Abraham, Arysad and I went Seoul Garden :D We left at about 3, 4 pm? Then went to KFC and talk talk talk and I went Gui Jun's house afer that :) ME MISS HER :( Saw Hui Xian and Mei Yi there too!! :D Gui Jun has the mighty Wii. I shall visit her very often from now on hehe.
Three of them left for their dinner while I walked down to visit Baby. It felt strange to see him that day. I haven't seen him for close to a week and it's gonna be like that till he finished his national examinations. Oh well, I gotta study too. I've been failing every single shit. Yong Xuan's really cute and Baby treats her nicer~ :(
When will I see you again...?
You can't even answer my question.
Oh well.


.jpg)

<< Home