HAPPY BIRTHDAY EILEEN CHUA YI YING MUSHROOM HEAD! :D I'm a day late ~.~ Yup, sec one bestie till now :) We can learn driving earlier than JOEY TAN and CHIA SHAN AI hahaha.
I'M A HAPPY GIRL. I'M HAPPY TODAY.
Baby just left. He was so sweet today ah, came all the way to visit me after his class :D
I suay suay got food poisoning ~.~
He stayed at my place from 3 pm all the way till now :O It'd been really very long ago since I spent a day with him :( Boohoo.
Didn't have the energy to do a single assignment today. I'm so dead? Missed NAPFA and chinese test today oh no. Won't make a difference if I went to school today. Would end up puking everywhere and going to the toilet every few minutes. I FUCKING CAN'T DO THAT DAMN INCLINED PULL-UPS -.- AND I NEED TO CONQUER 2.4 (Which is of course VERY impossible.) I guess I'll spend two (most likely three -.-) years in SR running and running and SUFFERING. :(
TAN JIA JUN PLEASE TRAIN ME LOL.
I don't think I'll be going Lijiang at the end of the year already. Edusave no capital and we have to come back for PT. NO WAY. Sorry twin :(
Some asshole scolded twin. What a slut. Anyhow seduce people -.-
I don't know if I'm fit for school tomorrow. My stomach is churning and my head is spinning now. :(
TAN JIA JUN EVEN THOUGH YOUVE JUST LEFT LESS THAN HALF AN HOUR AGO, BUT I MISS YOU NAO. -.- Wtf nao lol -.-
AND.
GUESS WHAT.
Tomorrow's our fifth month! :D HAHAHA NICHOLAS LIM PLEASE SEE THIS CLEARLY. NOT THREE MONTHS NOT FOUR, IT'S FIVE HAHAHA.
Dear we're going Rome! :D
But for now, enough of dreaming. PW time :(
I'M A HAPPY GIRL. I'M HAPPY TODAY.
Baby just left. He was so sweet today ah, came all the way to visit me after his class :D
I suay suay got food poisoning ~.~
He stayed at my place from 3 pm all the way till now :O It'd been really very long ago since I spent a day with him :( Boohoo.
Didn't have the energy to do a single assignment today. I'm so dead? Missed NAPFA and chinese test today oh no. Won't make a difference if I went to school today. Would end up puking everywhere and going to the toilet every few minutes. I FUCKING CAN'T DO THAT DAMN INCLINED PULL-UPS -.- AND I NEED TO CONQUER 2.4 (Which is of course VERY impossible.) I guess I'll spend two (most likely three -.-) years in SR running and running and SUFFERING. :(
TAN JIA JUN PLEASE TRAIN ME LOL.
I don't think I'll be going Lijiang at the end of the year already. Edusave no capital and we have to come back for PT. NO WAY. Sorry twin :(
Some asshole scolded twin. What a slut. Anyhow seduce people -.-
I don't know if I'm fit for school tomorrow. My stomach is churning and my head is spinning now. :(
TAN JIA JUN EVEN THOUGH YOUVE JUST LEFT LESS THAN HALF AN HOUR AGO, BUT I MISS YOU NAO. -.- Wtf nao lol -.-
AND.
GUESS WHAT.
Tomorrow's our fifth month! :D HAHAHA NICHOLAS LIM PLEASE SEE THIS CLEARLY. NOT THREE MONTHS NOT FOUR, IT'S FIVE HAHAHA.
Dear we're going Rome! :D
But for now, enough of dreaming. PW time :(


.jpg)

<< Home