Sunday, February 21, 2010



RAH I MISS THEMMMM :(




AND I FOUND THIS IN CHARLENE'S BLOG OMG HOW SWEET OF HER :D


Those were the days man :( When was this photo taken anyway. Sec 3 National Day in Innova JC? :O


I miss my friends :( WE SHALL ALL MEET UP FOR MAKAN SOON. :(


And yup,
HAPPY THREE MONTHS, DEARIE. ^^
I was being such a dear to have gone over to his place yesterday night hoho. I went to Gui Jun's place first and OMG I MISS HER :( It still feels so nice to be with her :D Yup I got to know his friends and you'd never see TAN JIA JUN laugh like how he did yesterday haha. He really likes being with Kewei, Gerry and co. :)


I like to see you smile.
When you're happy, I am too.


TAN JIA JUN IS BEING VERY COLD TO ME I DON'T KNOW WHY ZZ. I hope he'll come look for me later :D


Am struggling A LOT with chemistry and geography now ~.~
Tons of assignments not done.
I fucking don't take pure chem and I don't take pure geog.
Win already.
YAY.


And before I forget..
HAPPY SEVENTEEN, ANNABEL! :D


AND I'M SEVENTEEN ALREADY ~.~ Seventeen seems old zzzzzzzz.
Shall blog again when I have the time. Pictures soon :)