Hi, Joey. This is for you.
HI JOEY TAN JIA YI. I don't know what will your reaction be after reading this post, but I'm crying here. Hey girl, we've been in the same class in secondary one and two. We got really close in secondary two and I never once regretted having a super no.1 friend like you. I know I haven't been keeping in contact with you since the release of the posting results. It'd been more than two weeks since I last talked to you. It'd been really long since I last saw you. It'd been even longer since we last spoke on the phone for hours when your irritating phone goes: 'tee tee tee tee' and irritates us to the max.
I don't know what's going on with me sometimes. But I guess you understands me the most. You've seen me going really happy and we both would laugh till we start shrieking and banging the table like no tomorrow and you've seen me rolling my eyes at whoever I wasn't happy with. Sometimes, when you equally dislike that person, both of us would give the UGH YUCKS face together. You've seen me got really touched by little things and have seen me scolded and argued with annoying people. Whenever I got into trouble (yea I always do, as you know), you would be the first one to stand by me and help me in any difficulty.
You've tolerated me, a lot. Both of us came a long way here. There were times when both of us were on the verge of giving up this friendship, but we know that it was still you and me who understood each other, the most.
You understand me, really a lot. Sometimes I feel that.. You do deserve a better friend, not me.
You know.. When the posting results came out. I hesitated on whether should I tell you. I texted you in the morning, feeling very utterly lost because I didn't make it to NYJC. The five of us, only you made it. From the very start, Eileen, Shan Ai, you and I had NYJC as our ultimate goal, Gwennie was the poly kind of person, we all know. We were all determined to get our ass(es) into NY. I don't know what was I feeling but I felt very.. I don't know.. When I knew that I wasn't accepted in NY, but you were. I was happy for you, definitely, as you really worked for it. But at that time, again I felt that, I could never be compared to you. Studies, friends, whatever. Great, this time I lost to you, again.
I felt really pissed with myself. Knowing that I would never be able to be as good as you. Useless much? Yea, I guess so. I'm older than you by a hell lot nine months. February, November. But it seems that you're way more matured than me and I felt so childish whenever we had to fix a problem. You're systematic, I'm disorganised. You're a smartypants, a real pretty girl. And I felt very.. Heh I don't know.
I don't know how many thank you(s) can I say to you. But you were the one who pulled me up in semester two in secondary three and cleared my doubts and pushed me all the way in my studies. I was definitely a horrible student when you spent time and effort and sometimes you even teared when you knew that I was on the verge of giving up. You sacrificed a lot for me, and sometimes I felt that, I've not really done anything for you.
You know, I overheard some asshole talking about us one day when I was going for band practice.
Person A: Joey and Cass best friends ah?
Person B: Yeah lo.. Joey blind sia.
Person A: Huh really ah. Joey deserves someone better than her man.
Person A and B: *nods and chuckles*
I'll tell you who were the two.
I read your blog. Your posts always had something gotta do with me until recently. Hey.. You've forgotten about me?
I don't know but there's this saying that goes something like, you'd go back to where you first belong or something like that zzz. You seemed to be meeting up a lot more with Xin Zhi, your cousin, CS and whoever.. I thought you would think of me first lol. Jia Jun says that I'm being jealous. :O
You told me that the next time onwards, you're gonna cut hair with your cousin. At that moment, I felt.. Hey I thought it was me + you together go destroy our hair so that when I look funny, you look funny too. Haha those were the days.
We talked to each other pretty often and we promised that we would keep in touch till very very very long. But it'd only been a week in school and we are already drifting apart.
Hi Joey Tan, I know you've been trying to keep our friendship going.. You tried to call me but it was always at the wrong moment haha there was once you called and I just got severely ticked off by my parents and my piano teacher and I'm sorry for snapping at you.
I kept feeling that, you seemed fine without me. New friends and such. You're gonna forget me real soon.
Everything don't seem to be going on smoothly today. I quarrelled and snapped at TAN JIA JUN just now and you know, I always look for you and tell you a hell lot of things and to update you. But I guess, we were both busy ever since college started.
True enough, I'm very sure that you and TAN JIA JUN would always always always be there for me. I snapped at him and he wasn't angry, yet he said:
.
.
.
.
TAN JIA JUN: I know how you're feeling. Joey got another good friend? Yea I understand. Friends sometimes are like that. When separated, they get new friends and maybe forget about their old friends sometimes. But when they get into problems or trouble, I'm sure she will think of you ba. You understand her the most right?
(AND HE MADE ME CRY EVEN MORE AFTER I READ THAT MESSAGE :/)
.
.
.
.
.
TAN JIA JUN: So you feel that you've lost her la. Aiya, it's not like she will forget you ma. Maybe she's feeling the same way as you are?.
.
.
.
.
HELLO JOEY TAN JIA YI I DON'T CARE IF LCS GETS JEALOUS BECAUSE AS YOU KNOW I DON'T REALLY CARE HOW HE FEELS HAHA BECAUSE I CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH HIM. ME HAVE TAN JIA JUN. :D BUT I JUST WANNA TELL YOU:
HELLO GIRL. I MISS YOU A HELL LOT. AND I DO LOVE YOU.
Invite me to your house for another MacBook photo-taking time again..? We'll sit in the lounge and talk talk talk and we'd meet up soon.. Right?
Ah fuck I'm crying :(
We four would meet up on Friday, off to Mayflower we go :)
Call me soon, best friend.
You're more than a best friend to me long ago, sister! :D
I MISS YOU. :(
HI JOEY TAN JIA YI. I don't know what will your reaction be after reading this post, but I'm crying here. Hey girl, we've been in the same class in secondary one and two. We got really close in secondary two and I never once regretted having a super no.1 friend like you. I know I haven't been keeping in contact with you since the release of the posting results. It'd been more than two weeks since I last talked to you. It'd been really long since I last saw you. It'd been even longer since we last spoke on the phone for hours when your irritating phone goes: 'tee tee tee tee' and irritates us to the max.
I don't know what's going on with me sometimes. But I guess you understands me the most. You've seen me going really happy and we both would laugh till we start shrieking and banging the table like no tomorrow and you've seen me rolling my eyes at whoever I wasn't happy with. Sometimes, when you equally dislike that person, both of us would give the UGH YUCKS face together. You've seen me got really touched by little things and have seen me scolded and argued with annoying people. Whenever I got into trouble (yea I always do, as you know), you would be the first one to stand by me and help me in any difficulty.
You've tolerated me, a lot. Both of us came a long way here. There were times when both of us were on the verge of giving up this friendship, but we know that it was still you and me who understood each other, the most.
You understand me, really a lot. Sometimes I feel that.. You do deserve a better friend, not me.
You know.. When the posting results came out. I hesitated on whether should I tell you. I texted you in the morning, feeling very utterly lost because I didn't make it to NYJC. The five of us, only you made it. From the very start, Eileen, Shan Ai, you and I had NYJC as our ultimate goal, Gwennie was the poly kind of person, we all know. We were all determined to get our ass(es) into NY. I don't know what was I feeling but I felt very.. I don't know.. When I knew that I wasn't accepted in NY, but you were. I was happy for you, definitely, as you really worked for it. But at that time, again I felt that, I could never be compared to you. Studies, friends, whatever. Great, this time I lost to you, again.
I felt really pissed with myself. Knowing that I would never be able to be as good as you. Useless much? Yea, I guess so. I'm older than you by a hell lot nine months. February, November. But it seems that you're way more matured than me and I felt so childish whenever we had to fix a problem. You're systematic, I'm disorganised. You're a smartypants, a real pretty girl. And I felt very.. Heh I don't know.
I don't know how many thank you(s) can I say to you. But you were the one who pulled me up in semester two in secondary three and cleared my doubts and pushed me all the way in my studies. I was definitely a horrible student when you spent time and effort and sometimes you even teared when you knew that I was on the verge of giving up. You sacrificed a lot for me, and sometimes I felt that, I've not really done anything for you.
You know, I overheard some asshole talking about us one day when I was going for band practice.
Person A: Joey and Cass best friends ah?
Person B: Yeah lo.. Joey blind sia.
Person A: Huh really ah. Joey deserves someone better than her man.
Person A and B: *nods and chuckles*
I'll tell you who were the two.
I read your blog. Your posts always had something gotta do with me until recently. Hey.. You've forgotten about me?
I don't know but there's this saying that goes something like, you'd go back to where you first belong or something like that zzz. You seemed to be meeting up a lot more with Xin Zhi, your cousin, CS and whoever.. I thought you would think of me first lol. Jia Jun says that I'm being jealous. :O
You told me that the next time onwards, you're gonna cut hair with your cousin. At that moment, I felt.. Hey I thought it was me + you together go destroy our hair so that when I look funny, you look funny too. Haha those were the days.
We talked to each other pretty often and we promised that we would keep in touch till very very very long. But it'd only been a week in school and we are already drifting apart.
Hi Joey Tan, I know you've been trying to keep our friendship going.. You tried to call me but it was always at the wrong moment haha there was once you called and I just got severely ticked off by my parents and my piano teacher and I'm sorry for snapping at you.
I kept feeling that, you seemed fine without me. New friends and such. You're gonna forget me real soon.
Everything don't seem to be going on smoothly today. I quarrelled and snapped at TAN JIA JUN just now and you know, I always look for you and tell you a hell lot of things and to update you. But I guess, we were both busy ever since college started.
True enough, I'm very sure that you and TAN JIA JUN would always always always be there for me. I snapped at him and he wasn't angry, yet he said:
.
.
.
.
TAN JIA JUN: I know how you're feeling. Joey got another good friend? Yea I understand. Friends sometimes are like that. When separated, they get new friends and maybe forget about their old friends sometimes. But when they get into problems or trouble, I'm sure she will think of you ba. You understand her the most right?
(AND HE MADE ME CRY EVEN MORE AFTER I READ THAT MESSAGE :/)
.
.
.
.
.
TAN JIA JUN: So you feel that you've lost her la. Aiya, it's not like she will forget you ma. Maybe she's feeling the same way as you are?.
.
.
.
.
HELLO JOEY TAN JIA YI I DON'T CARE IF LCS GETS JEALOUS BECAUSE AS YOU KNOW I DON'T REALLY CARE HOW HE FEELS HAHA BECAUSE I CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH HIM. ME HAVE TAN JIA JUN. :D BUT I JUST WANNA TELL YOU:
HELLO GIRL. I MISS YOU A HELL LOT. AND I DO LOVE YOU.
Invite me to your house for another MacBook photo-taking time again..? We'll sit in the lounge and talk talk talk and we'd meet up soon.. Right?
Ah fuck I'm crying :(
We four would meet up on Friday, off to Mayflower we go :)
Call me soon, best friend.
You're more than a best friend to me long ago, sister! :D
I MISS YOU. :(


.jpg)

<< Home