This was my secondary two class. WOW LOOK HOW MUCH WE'VE AGED. HAHA.

Went around school exploring together with Cheryl :) Hahaha she's so cute I tell you. She got very amazed by everything around her haha. But she didn't come for orientation the next day :( WHERE ARE YOU~ HAHAHA.









Had orientation for the last two days and it totally worn me out. The orientation wasn't tiring but waking up earlier than how I used to in primary and secondary school (because I had to take bus myself now D:) already made me very zzzzzz.
For the first day, orientation ended early for Cheryl and Joyce and I because we told our OG tutors we had to leave for appeal. OMG YES. The talks were not boring, but imagine sitting down on the hard floor in the hall, listening to people talking about their overseas trips, not once, not twice, BUT 12 TIMES. 12 DIFFERENT OVERSEAS TRIPS. Be it how interesting they were, we were already too tired ~.~
Oh Nicholas Lau is in the same OG as me! It's nice to see our own hometown folks in the same OG group as you. Though we didn't talk much, it made me feel better hah.
Went around school exploring together with Cheryl :) Hahaha she's so cute I tell you. She got very amazed by everything around her haha. But she didn't come for orientation the next day :( WHERE ARE YOU~ HAHAHA.
Oh well, got to know Joyce more on the second day and this time we were together with Elaine :) Link you up already~ :D Joyce and I seemed to be damn fated to be really good friends! :D She just lived a few blocks away from me and we have so many things in common!! :D She was so sweet when she said we could go to school together if we made it to NYJC together. Oh well. Zzz.
JOYCE AND I WERE TOGETHER IN NYJC FOR AUDITION AND SHE GOT ACCEPTED AH DAMN IT. :( She went for her trials for table tennis and she's good :O
I'm considering getting out of JC now. :)
Friday was a very very tiring day. Had CCA Exhibition in school but Joyce, Elaine and I skipped it. OH YEAH I GOT INVITED TO JOIN THE STUDENT COUNCIL LOLHAHA. So yup, three of us combed the whole school just to find our OG tutor to approve our early leaving. BUT HE WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. So thankful I saw Kimberly there! :)
So yup, bus-ed down all the way to CJC to meet GOH ZHE AN at the side gate as I do not know the way to the band room. Mixed around and sectionals together with the people in CJC Percussion for less than half an hour, I had to leave CJC for NYJC. ~.~
At first I thought the people in CJC were very unfriendly because they totally couldn't be bothered with me, except Angela :) But I was there again yesterday :D I managed to make friends with ALL of them HAHA.
Just alone in CJC percussion, there were three appeal members from the same JC as I OMG DAMN COINCIDENTAL HAHA. See you both in school tmr! :D Meredith and Jia Wei :) Meredith is pretty wow. Got to know really fun people like Gordon and Jonathan and Jingxi :D Joaquim was very nice but scary to have taught me too yay thanks :D
Then I left CJC and made my way to NYJC after practice on friday night. Reached NYJC only at 7.30 pm and met Jodi dear at the foyer. I'm always very happy when I see Jodi heehee. I called Sherilyn to ask her where and who do I report to. She told me to turn back and the band room was just beside me and she was just behind me LOL. She's nice :) NYJC band conductor (aka AMK Sec conductor) auditioned me and I know it myself that I screwed up my sight reading. SIGHT READING SUCKS ESPECIALLY I HAVEN'T TOUCH MALLETS SINCE SECONDARY ONE.
SO. GOODBYE NYJC :(
I'm still considering whether I should continue with my OH-SO-FUN JC life or, get myself into poly. HELP?
So you see, it's not the orientation that wore me out, it's because I travelled to three JCs in a day, in twelve hours. ~.~ Dead beat once I reached home, sorry I didn't reply your messages, dearie. :(
BUT TAN JIA JUN WAS VERY NICE ON FRIDAY :D
I haven't seen Baby for six days and I made him wait for me for two hours today :( I'M SORRY.. ><
It'd only been six days. :( AND HELLO TAN JIA JUN, ME MISS YOU BADLY/TERRIBLY/HORRIBLY :(
He came to my place today and I kept making fun of him because I insisted that he was putting on eyeliner and mascara HAHAHA. Aiya, let me make fun of you for only one hour cannot is it.
I'm loving TAN JIA JUN more and more, day after day. ^^ HE BETTER FEELS THE SAME TOO HAH.
AH FUCK THERE'S SCHOOL AT 7.20 AM TOMORROW. THAT'S WORSE THAN MAYFLOWER. :( In MF, I always reach school, just in time teehee.
Okay, let's see what happened for the past two weeks.
Last Saturday, my dearest percussion section met up and turned Werner's house upside down. Mandy and I rummaged through his refrigerator and automatically opened a packet of frozen lemon chicken chunks for food. Werner's nice :) He dumped the whole packet into the microwave for us but sadly, it wasn't cooked when all of us had our first bite.
Mandy and I also treated Werner's house like ours, we opened the freezer and each took a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice-cream :D
AIN'T THIS CAR DAMN COOL OMG YES.
Mandy left earlier. Charlene left awhile later for tuition :(
THE MIGHTY-STUDIOUS-HARDWORKING-COCKY-ANNOYING-ASSHOLIC (LOL) NICHOLAS LIM JIE KAY.
Waited for Charlene's tuition to end and we were on our way for dinner :) We decided on a lot of places, City Hall, Clarke Quay, Esplanade, Vivo, AMK Hub and many many many more BUT IN THE END, WE WENT TO LONGHOUSE ~.~
Walked down to Dino's Cake House and I suddenly realised my dear section are seriously full of rich kids.
Mandy is the Ginvera Princess, Werner is the Mr Dino Cake, Nicholas is the act-rich kid from his damn racist world HAHA.
Alrighty. We wanted to celebrate Rizzal's SIXTEEN (See that, Werner? :p) birthday in Starbucks since that place seems to our usual hangout but it was so crowded, so we celebrated for him at the staircase haha.
HAPPY SIXTEEN, KA MA RU RIZZAL! :D (Sorry I don't know how to spell your name.)
ANYDAY, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE WITH MY DEAREST SECTION IS DEFINITELY FUN FUN FUN AND AWESOME. Time had to pass so fast :(
Then it was Monday. I thought days with piano lessons are always horrible but this kuku guy here brightened my day :D
He came to look for me in my piano teacher's house and somehow surprised me because he actually knows the way there when I just roughly told him where's the place, more than a month ago. He waited for me under the hot sun and was perspiring like some toad. Hahaha how cute can he be right! :D
Since the sun seemed to be damn angry that day, the weather was so hot for goodness sake, we walked down to IceKimo!! :D I haven't been there for ages. :( Challenged Baby to wordsearch puzzles and he lost to me TWICE HAHAHA.
Thought of trying my luck to see if Dao Ying was home. Called her and she was being so sweet to have come down just to say hi to us and she sent us out to the bus stop. :)
Took the bus with Baby and I went to his house :) Had to get Yong Xuan to eat her dinner by threatening to off her teevee. She really listens to what TAN JIA JUN says :O
Yea, that's his neighbourhood. Damn happening -.- Haha.
Back to school together with Dao Ying to collect my testimonials from both Mr Chng and Ms Mok :) Zhe An met us in school.
As usual, bubble tea-d with my section after sectional :D
WE KEPT MAKING FUN OF NICHOLAS'S HEART-SHAPED HAIR.
MCB PERCUSSION FTW HOHO.
Preesha came back for band LOL and she stupidly asked Charlene if I'm coming for band. HAHA SHE'S AFRAID OF ME. LOL WHAT A LOSER.
On Wednesday, after the release of results, met Sexy Shan Ai and Eileen in the morning and we made our way to SRJC. We missed the stop and ended up spending more than an hour on the bus haha. SUPER NICE TO BE WITH THEM :D
Then we accompanied Eileen to check out her new school.
.
.
.
.
.
Didn't allow dearest to leave today. Bet he got scolded by his Mum real badly in Bugis :( I'm sorry~ :(
15 DAYS LATER AND I'M TURNING SEVENTEEN. I FEEL DAMN OLD :/
I know Baby had long planned something for me on the 14th and 15th. These two days sure stressed him out A LOT. Hahaha I shall be really sweet and date him on the 16th heehee.
6 days without you and I'm already grumbling/whining/complaining.
JC's gonna be a bitch with classes and lectures and tutorials and CCA and everything.
It would not be only 6 days anymore. :(
DANG. I MISS YOU SO MUCH, TAN JIA JUN.
And I love you, so so much. ^^


.jpg)

<< Home