Saturday, January 02, 2010



That's Yong Xuan. Kay I know it's not clear -.- But I'll take a picture with her the next time I go over to Baby's place again. Soon, I hope. Haha. And. You only see TAN JIA JUN talking so patiently with Yong Xuan. :( Not even me. :( HAHAHA.







So yup, that was his bbq for New Year Day yesterday. I never expected it to be so.. GRAND. Lion/dragon dance is scary ~.~ And he had to say, see until sian already -.-

Both of us went fishball crazy HAHAHA and I shouldn't have ate so much coconutty stuff. Coconut is a killer.

His third aunt is really nice :D Really really nice. If I had an aunt like her~ And I like the Zhi Yan! She waved bye to me HAHA.

Kay. Back from movie. Baby's still playing his mahjong, I guess. Don't like it when he plays his mahjong, he forgets to reply me sometimes ugh. -.-

Paper tiger paper tiger~ HAHAHA.

Joey made up with CS already. I guess she don't need me anymore~ :(

Gonna go sleep pretty soon. Dad's waking us up later to go for porridge in Maxwell at 4 am. Wa this old man ah, very on ah. Go go go huh. Hahaha childish Dad, childish daughter. No, I'm not referring to myself HAHA.

Yong Xuan's snatching the computer with Baby now haha. No wonder he can't reply me ~.~ But Yong Xuan's so cute OMG.

Met up with Gui Jun yesterday night for about an hour or so. I felt quite blind ~.~ She don't on her lights. Haha and I feel so guilty. I made her cry. :( Sorry girl. BUT IT'S OKAY RIGHT YOU HAVE ME TEEHEE.

Meet me halfway~ Wa that song is seriously stuck in my head now.

School's starting in two days. I don't feel the excitement anymore. I suddenly feel that I don't belong in anywhere. School-less LOL. Baby's starting school in two days oh man~ :( We can't stay out late anymore. :(

Oh well. 11 months later till his end of 'O' levels. November 2010 k! Play time again!! :D

Gonna surprise Baby on the first day of school. Shall wait for him to end class and date him for lunch. :D How nice can I be~ Heh, I don't think it's a surprise now HAHA.

Meeting up with Shan Ai on Wednesday teehee. Hope by then she would have recovered from her broken ankle HAHA. Miss you so much~ Rah.

HEY I SHOULD GO GET A MACBOOK TOO THEN I CAN SPAM BABY WITH ALL MY PICTURES HAHAHA.

Good idea!

Oh. And there's piano for about two fucking hours again on Thursday. Thursday is gonna be so so fun. I can't wait~ -.-