Got back my results. Details are in JOEY TAN's blog. You can skip the part where Joey mentioned that I cried like no tomorrow k.
Shan Ai and Eileen are in SRJC now. Don't think I'll have the time to go down to SRJC today :( I'll get them to tell me about SRJC then. Hahaha.
Went to NYJC's open house yesterday together with Joey. Met Jodi there OMG I MISS HER :( But she couldn't accompany us to tour around the school, she had some inter-house games. :( And so, Mustaffa brought us around. He's very nice :O Oh well, didn't get to see Josiah too.
Ugh saw that Shanghai girl with her Shanghai slang zzz and she looked at me with those eyes that say, "HELLO I LOOK DOWN ON YOU". Ah fuck off, bitch. Go back home and eat your xiao long bao you loser k bye.
While we were leaving the school, got to see Serene and Mei Ting. :)
NYJC IS PRETTY. :D
Off to meet TAN JIA JUN to get down to MJC's open house now.
30 stops from Bishan interchange ~.~ Win already.
Oh before I forget. CONGRATS CHUA JIA QI AND SERENE GOH YAN YI! :D
Oh yay man Shan Ai and Eileen going to MJC now. Hope to see them there! HAHA.
Shan Ai and Eileen are in SRJC now. Don't think I'll have the time to go down to SRJC today :( I'll get them to tell me about SRJC then. Hahaha.
Went to NYJC's open house yesterday together with Joey. Met Jodi there OMG I MISS HER :( But she couldn't accompany us to tour around the school, she had some inter-house games. :( And so, Mustaffa brought us around. He's very nice :O Oh well, didn't get to see Josiah too.
Ugh saw that Shanghai girl with her Shanghai slang zzz and she looked at me with those eyes that say, "HELLO I LOOK DOWN ON YOU". Ah fuck off, bitch. Go back home and eat your xiao long bao you loser k bye.
While we were leaving the school, got to see Serene and Mei Ting. :)
NYJC IS PRETTY. :D
Off to meet TAN JIA JUN to get down to MJC's open house now.
30 stops from Bishan interchange ~.~ Win already.
Oh before I forget. CONGRATS CHUA JIA QI AND SERENE GOH YAN YI! :D
Oh yay man Shan Ai and Eileen going to MJC now. Hope to see them there! HAHA.


.jpg)

<< Home