Friday, January 01, 2010

Okay I'm gonna make it quick. Stupid laptop is left with only 20% of her life.


Down to Swensens yesterday together with my whole section after their band practice. I met them in Thomson Plaza instead. :) Thanks ah Werner and Nicholas!! :D My cookie monster and salmon and mushroom pasta~


Before I forget, HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, WERNER!! :D









Earthquake was the best HAHA because I got to choose more than one flavour HAHA. 8 scoops, just nice for all of us. :D WHERE'S WINSTON?! :(






Saw pretty Grace in Swensens. I saw her three days in a row already HAHA.

Charlene and I rushed downstairs to Han's to get Werner a cake. Hahaha so sweet of us right!! :)





And we made Werner take pictures with his girlfriend HAHA.




Went to Starbucks to celebrate Werner's birthday. :) I hope you're happy, little Werner! :D

Ah, my section is the best teehee. They are the people who can make me laugh non stop and I'm really happy with them. :D
Of course, not forgetting TAN JIA JUN AND JOEY TAN JIA YI :D

I opened my christmas presents yesterday and was most touched by Shan Ai's. She got me a photo frame and even developed this photo we took in China. She wrote something for me behind the photo and tears were welling up in my eyes when I was reading it.

AWW MAN I LOVE YOU CHIA SHAN AI~ You're the best! :)




Was supposed to go to Werner's house to celebrate his birthday today but Rizzal couldn't make it and I was grounded heh.. But when I managed to persuade my Mum to allow me to leave house and get back home before 8 pm. The rest of them are not going to Werner's house already. Another time, Werner! :D

Badminton with Rizzal teehee.

Met this silly boy and we train-ed down to Vivo City. Omg yumyum the food there~





He was busy talking on the phone and had forgotten all about me :/






Hey dear, everyday we're quarrelling.
I'm sorry okay.
I still love you teehee.

Alright it's 3 am now. Baby's still watching his Sherlock Holmes. :)
I'll get to bed now.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! :D