Friday, January 22, 2010



My $22.80 lunch. ~.~ Heartache lol.



Met the girls in the morning today. I thought I was the latest but Shan Ai and Gwendolyn were later than me haha. Today was okay okay, Sakae Sushi lunch buffet starts at three. :/ Oh well, we'd go there another time. Since the promotion ends on 31 March 2010 :)


Got pretty left out after Shan Ai and Eileen left. Hah.


I spent A LOT this week. Goodness. I feel so guilty. :(


On a lighter note, Baby came to look for me at around 4 pm today! :D And I bought a bag for myself USING MY OWN MONEY today. :) Happy.


TAN JIA JUN KEPT GIVING ME THE, "YOUR NEW BAG VERY UGLY LEH" FACE. -.- Even though he kept denying HAHA but I know that's what he meant!! :(


Beebee was being very nice today. He walked all the way from Ion Orchard to Far East Plaza, and I made him walk back and even further to Cathay Cineleisure :p So yup, watched Tooth Fairy today. Nice. :)


I didn't upload this because it was from Joey's camera.
LOL WHAT'S WITH MY ACT GIRLY FACE.




I've been getting the 'oh haha lol ok' replies VERY OFTEN recently.
It somehow worries me, though.

Gonna try out for math tuition tomorrow since school's starting next week oh man ~.~

I feel such so not-in-the-big-percussion-family now. All of them went to IceKimo today, I was not there. Am now talking to them on MSN, I don't seem to know a thing they're talking about. And Nicholas had to hit me real hard that I'm an EX-SENIOR AND I DO NOT BELONG WITH THEM ANYMORE. Thank you very much huh.

Everything is fucking screwed now. TAN JIA JUN AND I AIN'T TALKING MUCH EITHER. AH FUCK.

It's funny how little things can make me smile.
It's also funny when these little things disappear,
the smile I had, disappears too.