I'm left with only 11% of the laptop's battery and here I go.
Met Baby outside Mayflower today after his school. Got my honey milk tea and he got his ice-cream milk tea from Koi Cafe. :) Roamed around in AMK Hub and saw quite a lot of his friends. He seemed to know everyone -.-
Oh well, train-ed down to Somerset and Baby and I took neoprints HAHAHA OMG WE WERE SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER IN THE SHOP ~.~ The pictures turned out okay okay and the next time we're gonna bring little Yong Xuan along :) Then we bought tickets to The Spy Next Door. Nice Show. :) Kept me laughing throughout haha.
I was home at about nine. It was a little earlier than the usual but oh well he had to leave for home even though I was being clingy. He had school the next day and I was going out to comb the whole of Tampines to shop till I drop tomorrow with dearest CHIA SHAN AI :D
HAPPY TWO MONTHS AND A DAY, BABY. :D
ME ♥ YOU. ^^
Met Baby outside Mayflower today after his school. Got my honey milk tea and he got his ice-cream milk tea from Koi Cafe. :) Roamed around in AMK Hub and saw quite a lot of his friends. He seemed to know everyone -.-
Oh well, train-ed down to Somerset and Baby and I took neoprints HAHAHA OMG WE WERE SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER IN THE SHOP ~.~ The pictures turned out okay okay and the next time we're gonna bring little Yong Xuan along :) Then we bought tickets to The Spy Next Door. Nice Show. :) Kept me laughing throughout haha.
I was home at about nine. It was a little earlier than the usual but oh well he had to leave for home even though I was being clingy. He had school the next day and I was going out to comb the whole of Tampines to shop till I drop tomorrow with dearest CHIA SHAN AI :D
HAPPY TWO MONTHS AND A DAY, BABY. :D
ME ♥ YOU. ^^


.jpg)

<< Home