Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I shall not upload the 67 pictures that we took in Joey's place the other time since it's on Facebook and on Joey's blog. :)


Aunt employed a part-time maid for our house to lighten grandma's load and that fucking china woman sure had fun in my place, I'm sure. Grandma cooked noodles for her even before she dusted anything and she even got to spend her own sweet time in the shower. She was busy flauting her assets to the mirror and did not even notice my existence.


She bloody hell spoilt my Mum's curtains/blinds (OMG I DON'T KNOW HOW DID SHE DO THAT -.-) and she mops the floor as if she's a national player in floorball. I see the way the mop knocked against my piano, how I wished she could just fuck herself and die.


Alrighty Dad had his secondary school friends gathering and he was asked to bring along his family ~.~ Parents said there will be karaoke and food etc. Oh man it turned out to be some RC with a broken sound system and with all the oldies. Sis and I were bored, we just kept eating.




And she's a damn good drinker.

Kay went to MJC on one of the days last week (I forgot when) and this guy was grumbling with the one hour bus ride from Bishan to Pasir Ris HAHA. But Baby was being sweet that day haha he accompanied me all the way to Pasir Ris even though he was real tired. :(

Was supposed to meet up with Shan Ai and Eileen but, didn't. I'M SORRY. :( :(



Hello uncle, what you looking at ah.





Back to Bishan and we went for dinner at Yoshinoya :)

SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP. -.- GO EVERYWHERE ALSO SLEEP.


SLEEP AGAIN.

STILL SLEEP. -.-!

OKAY LO SLEEP ALL YOU WANT HAHAHA. Oh yeah I have a self-claimed territory now! :D Baby and I could stay there for hours teehee.

Baby Daph came over on Saturday and she's so adorable! :D I taught her how to close one eye and she did! Little kids like me hehe. Yong Xuan prefers me to TAN JIA JUN now yay :p




Alright then it was Saturday. Met Baby in the afternoon because I told him I needed to cut my hair. Dad's complaining that my hair is getting messier each day. HEY DAD I LIKE IT MY WAY! :( Oh well.


This guy ah, so cold to me the whole day ~.~ Stand so far away some more. PROTEST IS IT. HAHAHA.

Ken told us that he would only be free after an hour later, so Baby and I went to Macs :) Sweet and sour sauce ftw!! :D I dirtied his arm by messing up the food and he stared at me with his BIG eyes LOL. Joey Tan, challenge him! Hahaha.





He kept staring at me after I cut my hair. Makes me feel sad. :( Got quite a horrible haircut, I miss my long thick hair. Shouldn't have cut them all off. :( I'm sad.

Then it was Sunday! The most boring day of the week, to me zzz. Saturdays are nice, especially last Saturday :D Right, TAN JIA JUN?! :p

Dad brought sis and I to Ajisen Ramen and I finally got to have my Scallops Ramen (!!!) after such a long time :( But it was quite a disappointment, the soup base tasted different. :/


Went to Baby's house yesterday to do my piano homework while he get done with his chinese. I wasn't in the mood for homework that day, especially when it's piano homework oh gosh -___- I rather do math hehe. I kept trying to get his attention but he couldn't be bothered with me :( I stretched my leg all the way up (LOL) to off the lights and all that he could say was, 不要玩啦.




AND HE LOCKED ME OUTSIDE HIS BALCONY. You're so gonna get it from me tomorrow when I meet you :p






Looking at the way he carried Yong Xuan when she complained of the long distance of walking and the way he told that little girl not to eat too much sugar and carrying her to the back to wash her hands etc. Made me feel that, THIS GUY NOT BAD AH. :D

Yes Joey Tan, I agree with you. He's very meticulous, very 细心. :D

Went to Prata House for our dinner and little Yong Xuan insisted that she wants to tag along. She cried when Baby told her to stay home. After much crying/persuasion, yup we brought her along :) Baby didn't want her to tag along, but HAHA too bad she likes me~ :D

I brought Baby to meet my parents yesterday together with Yong Xuan. I guess everything's fine. :) TAN JIA JUN WAS SO SCARED HAHA. Well, I guess my parents were shocked to see Baby yesterday and they never expect that I'll bring Baby over.

HI PARENTS. I DON'T WANNA KEEP ANYTHING FROM YOU. HE'S MY VERY KUKU BOYFRIEND, AND YOU'VE SEEN HIM. :D

I walked the same lane I was three years ago.
I used to walk down that creepy lane together with Grandma to get her groceries at the nearby supermarket.
Many thoughts and memories came to me.
I miss the serenity and the peace and the quietness I had in Mandai.
Neighbours could just walk into each other's house and sit by the benches at the grass patch and the evening would go by.
Grandparents would mow the lawn and pluck Carol's favourite chikus from our tree.
Wei Xian and his cousins would pop by during the weekends and they would just climb over from their house and we'd sit at the swing and start pouring out each other's embarrassing moments.

I'd never find friendliness and warmth in living in a HDB now.
Doors are shut, gates are locked.
We don't even say hi when we meet in the lift.

When I first moved to Bishan, I was utterly shocked by the people here. I grew up in an environment where everyone knows the joy of giving and love. Apparently, after three years, I still find my new place, cold.

Oh well.
I've gotta say, I miss Mandai, a lot. :(
But of course, Bishan is convenient. I guess I'll just have accept Bishan soon. :)

Meeting Baby dearest tomorrow :) I guess I'll pull him all the way to Orchard Cineleisure yayness.