Almost done with choosing the schools/courses with Dad. Narrowed it down to 4 colleges. Give me my NYJC ugh haha.
Hi everyone, please go to TAN JIA JUN's blog and see some loser's tag.
Was on the phone with Shan Ai for more than an hour and she kept encouraging me to start cursing and swearing at the 'someone' in TAN JIA JUN's blog. I'm afraid I'll find it difficult to stop once I start scolding. To that 'someone', ugh get a life.
Thank you, Joey and Yoke Ching. :) :)
TAN JIA JUN DO HAVE A LOT OF SECRET ADMIRERS HUH.
First was 'passerby' with his/her poor english saying 'i dun wanna u to get hurt'. Thank you very much, passerby. I can take care of my boyfriend, myself. I'm sure he don't need you to tell him anything.
Then was 'someone'. I'm sure people like us of age sixteen wouldn't be that childish to go to someone's blog and 'spam' one's tagboard. If you're unhappy that I wrote something bad about people in my blog, you're just simply telling me that you are who I'm referring to OR/AND you're a big gaga fan of THE MIGHTY XIAO LONG BAO.
SO. Come on, tell me. Which one are you.
Joey's neighbourhood serves pretty good xiao long bao. Come contact me, I'll direct you the place. :)
'she is juz showing her low standard'
'i m nt here to point the finger at who'
'bt some things keep in mind can le'
Eh, hello 'someone'. Are you dumb or dumb, you tell me.
No point if I type a very long post about that special 'someone'. Thank you, Joey and Yoke Ching. :D
THREE CHEERS FOR THE MIGHTY XIAO LONG BAO HAHA. Fucking loser.
Saw Joey's blog. Oh my God I'm so touched, serious.
Gees, TJJ's tagboard got spammed again. I wonder what's wrong with those people.
(Cass, the following is for you.
I don't care how many people dislike you. They just didn't open their eyes wide enough to see how awesome you really ah. When people ask me, I proudly say that you're my best-est best friend.
After 3 years, you're more than just a friend to me. More like a sister. I tell you everything and anything. You've tolerated the times I've been unreasonable and likewise, I did. Yup, that is why it hurts me whenever someone insults you in front of me. It's as though they've insulted my family.
As cliche as this may sound, I love you for who you really are and that's because I see you way pass your flaws. That's probably why those people don't like you - they see a flaw and they carve their impression in their brains that you're just full of that flaw.
So, to all you people out there. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY BEST-EST BEST FRIEND. I DON'T CARE HOW MANY INSULTS YOU HURL AT HER. Cos at the end of the day, she's still as awesome as before.
Cass, you rock and you know it.)
OMG JOEY TAN YOU'RE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH. I'm sure you know. :D You're the best, JOEY TAN JIA YI. :D
We were in NYJC library and Joey said that we could study in the library together after class. I can't wait. :D
Alright, down to MJC today with my dearest Baby :D One hour ~.~ The journey to and fro was about two hours and we only walked around in MJC for about.. less than half an hour?
Spent the afternoon/night with Baby and it'd been quite some time since we both could stay out for long.
He's the best. ^^ He knows I love him la k. ~.~ I'm shy~ OH SHUT UP I SAID I AM.
Photos later. Lazy~
32 more days to my birthday~ Where are my girlfriends and boyfriend. :( They better plan something HAHA I'm turning seventeen!! Oh geez seventeen..? ~.~
And. Something that's great enough to spoil my day tomorrow. PIANO LESSON AH FUCK. -.- Hopefully Baby is able to look for me after piano, and I'll bring him to icekimo. :D :D You'll love it HAHA because I do! :D
Oh talking about icekimo I don't know why but I suddenly thought of Punyanit. Saw this cute little girl in Thomson Plaza a few days ago and she called out to me HAHA she's so cute because she remembers me! Saw Ms. Mok in Thomson Plaza too. :D I didn't see her though, I heard her voice a few shops away, and I turned to sis and went, 'MS MOK!' Sis gave me the classic TAN JIA JUN's face. I mean this: -.- HAHA.
Was kind of clingy to Baby today. I didn't allow him to leave even though his Mum kept spamming him calls. Sorry~ :/
Yong Xuan's got stomach flu/food poisoning, I guess. That poor girl. :( Get well soon kay, jie jie feed you my expensive food. HAHAHA. She ate all my sausages and I was only left with plain spaghetti when I went over to Baby's place a few days back. Yong Xuan~ :D
It's 3 am now. I miss you, Baby. :( Ah fuckkkkkk eleven more hours to my piano lessons :(
Hi everyone, please go to TAN JIA JUN's blog and see some loser's tag.
Was on the phone with Shan Ai for more than an hour and she kept encouraging me to start cursing and swearing at the 'someone' in TAN JIA JUN's blog. I'm afraid I'll find it difficult to stop once I start scolding. To that 'someone', ugh get a life.
Thank you, Joey and Yoke Ching. :) :)
TAN JIA JUN DO HAVE A LOT OF SECRET ADMIRERS HUH.
First was 'passerby' with his/her poor english saying 'i dun wanna u to get hurt'. Thank you very much, passerby. I can take care of my boyfriend, myself. I'm sure he don't need you to tell him anything.
Then was 'someone'. I'm sure people like us of age sixteen wouldn't be that childish to go to someone's blog and 'spam' one's tagboard. If you're unhappy that I wrote something bad about people in my blog, you're just simply telling me that you are who I'm referring to OR/AND you're a big gaga fan of THE MIGHTY XIAO LONG BAO.
SO. Come on, tell me. Which one are you.
Joey's neighbourhood serves pretty good xiao long bao. Come contact me, I'll direct you the place. :)
'she is juz showing her low standard'
'i m nt here to point the finger at who'
'bt some things keep in mind can le'
Eh, hello 'someone'. Are you dumb or dumb, you tell me.
No point if I type a very long post about that special 'someone'. Thank you, Joey and Yoke Ching. :D
THREE CHEERS FOR THE MIGHTY XIAO LONG BAO HAHA. Fucking loser.
Saw Joey's blog. Oh my God I'm so touched, serious.
Gees, TJJ's tagboard got spammed again. I wonder what's wrong with those people.
(Cass, the following is for you.
I don't care how many people dislike you. They just didn't open their eyes wide enough to see how awesome you really ah. When people ask me, I proudly say that you're my best-est best friend.
After 3 years, you're more than just a friend to me. More like a sister. I tell you everything and anything. You've tolerated the times I've been unreasonable and likewise, I did. Yup, that is why it hurts me whenever someone insults you in front of me. It's as though they've insulted my family.
As cliche as this may sound, I love you for who you really are and that's because I see you way pass your flaws. That's probably why those people don't like you - they see a flaw and they carve their impression in their brains that you're just full of that flaw.
So, to all you people out there. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY BEST-EST BEST FRIEND. I DON'T CARE HOW MANY INSULTS YOU HURL AT HER. Cos at the end of the day, she's still as awesome as before.
Cass, you rock and you know it.)
OMG JOEY TAN YOU'RE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH. I'm sure you know. :D You're the best, JOEY TAN JIA YI. :D
We were in NYJC library and Joey said that we could study in the library together after class. I can't wait. :D
Alright, down to MJC today with my dearest Baby :D One hour ~.~ The journey to and fro was about two hours and we only walked around in MJC for about.. less than half an hour?
Spent the afternoon/night with Baby and it'd been quite some time since we both could stay out for long.
He's the best. ^^ He knows I love him la k. ~.~ I'm shy~ OH SHUT UP I SAID I AM.
Photos later. Lazy~
32 more days to my birthday~ Where are my girlfriends and boyfriend. :( They better plan something HAHA I'm turning seventeen!! Oh geez seventeen..? ~.~
And. Something that's great enough to spoil my day tomorrow. PIANO LESSON AH FUCK. -.- Hopefully Baby is able to look for me after piano, and I'll bring him to icekimo. :D :D You'll love it HAHA because I do! :D
Oh talking about icekimo I don't know why but I suddenly thought of Punyanit. Saw this cute little girl in Thomson Plaza a few days ago and she called out to me HAHA she's so cute because she remembers me! Saw Ms. Mok in Thomson Plaza too. :D I didn't see her though, I heard her voice a few shops away, and I turned to sis and went, 'MS MOK!' Sis gave me the classic TAN JIA JUN's face. I mean this: -.- HAHA.
Was kind of clingy to Baby today. I didn't allow him to leave even though his Mum kept spamming him calls. Sorry~ :/
Yong Xuan's got stomach flu/food poisoning, I guess. That poor girl. :( Get well soon kay, jie jie feed you my expensive food. HAHAHA. She ate all my sausages and I was only left with plain spaghetti when I went over to Baby's place a few days back. Yong Xuan~ :D
It's 3 am now. I miss you, Baby. :( Ah fuckkkkkk eleven more hours to my piano lessons :(


.jpg)

<< Home