Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Out last Friday to Sembawang Shopping Centre (HAHA) with my three other girlfriends. :) Didn't manage to contact GDarling. :( Miss you, Gwen :(



Eileen. :)



JOEY SHANAI EILEEN :D



HELLO BOY. NO EATING ICE.

Down to Causeway Point on someday I forgot with my love. :) Wa that ass ah, keep tempting me with his food :( Hahaha.





MY FISH SOUP ALSO NOT BAD HOR.

Last Wednesday and Thursday we had band performance. It'd been very long since I woke up so early to go to school haha. We were performing for little kids and they're really so adorable. :D I like little kids hehe I like Yong Xuan~



















Then after the performance, Nicholas, Rizzal, Charlene, Yan Jia and I went to Werner's house to play his Guitar Hero and Wii :)

Rizzal can sing VERY well. Hahaha.















So yup, left Werner's place at around six and Rizzal, Nicholas and I went down to AMK MRT together. While Nicholas wanted to look for Justin, Rizzal went home and I went to look for Baby~




So yup, he's my kuku boyfriend and I love him. ^^