Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Joey came over to look for me today but we didn't take any pictures. I want that and this and that and this from Cotton On :(




My parents have been coming home really early nowadays. They said is to have bonding/family time with us. YEAH RIGHT. C'Mon, mother. Don't make it sound as if you're nice to really come home so early just to spend more time with us. Your main motive to drag Dad home together with you is to see whether I'm home or out. Happy now? To see me everyday at home.




When Cleo and Carol needed you parents to be home to spend their weekdays with them. Where were you. Fine, working to support a family of seven. But hello? IT'S HOLIDAYS NOW YOU DON'T FUCKING LOCK ME HOME.




And the worse thing you could tell my youngest sister was:

Aiyo, why your two jie jie holidays don't want go out one ah?




-.-?




We don't really need family/bonding time now. We wanna spend time outside with our friends. BUT SADLY FOR ME, I CAN'T.




Parents came home early yesterday to have dinner together with my both sis and I. Sis suddenly said something funny. 'Wa reunion dinner ah?'




I can't help but to LOL.




So yup, grounded at home. So fun, so fun..




Musical's tomorrow. Joey's coming to look for me tomorrow late in the afternoon and we'll make our way to the Jubilee Hall. CS is coming along together with us ughghghghhh. Zzzz.




Oh well. Gonna go look for Baby after the musical. :) That will make my day a little better.




Gonna try to poke the lenses in my eyes again~ It'd been exactly a month since prom and I hadn't wear contact lenses since then. Oh God~ :(




Baby came to look for me (I forgot when :p) and he too accompany my sis to take her passport-sized photo. We spent more than ten dollars in arcade. I'm sorry, baby~ :(








AND MY BOYFRIEND BROKE THE HIGH SCORE THERE HAHA. 349! :D





HELLO UNCLE SMILE CAN OR NOT.




Then little Daphne came over and she got so amused by my phone USB cable LOL.









Jialing and Xiangting :)



Looks as if they just came out together from the photocopier.



Baby's at musical now :(

He's very tired. :(

Get home ASAP and rest kay.

I'll try to get out of the house on the 20th. I'll try.

And I wanna accompany you for your haircut! (If I can.. Zzz.)



I miss you, boy. :(