Haven't post for close to two weeks heh. Back. :)
Let's see what happened two weeks ago till date. Yup.
20th Dec.
Met little Daphne and family for breakfast at Cafe Cartel and saw this old friend of mine working there HAHA hi Aaron! :)

I want her eyes. :(















That's my boyfriend and his damn huge hands -.- My hands feel really small. :/ It's almost half of his.
Let's see what happened two weeks ago till date. Yup.
20th Dec.
Met little Daphne and family for breakfast at Cafe Cartel and saw this old friend of mine working there HAHA hi Aaron! :)
I want her eyes. :(
Back home and my both sis, Mum and aunt started to bake for Christmas. :) I think we made 400+ of these.
Brought about ten boxes and went along with Baby on the first day of band chalet to deliver those to my loved ones haha.
Alright, so it was 20th Dec 2009 :) My first month with Baby. ^^ Only could meet up with him at around evening that day because I was busy baking and eating the afternoon LOL.
Made him train down all the way to Bishan from Somerset :p We were deciding on where to go for dinner and eventually decided to go back to Somerset (or is it Orchard?) to meet up with his other three cousins and two aunts. Wa I felt so awkward that day~ *SHY* LOL.
One of his aunt is really cute HAHA and she treated us dinner at The Soup Spoon. Yumyum :D We went different ways after dinner and Baby and I saw this! :D I was a little grumpy at first but after seeing these MacBook somewhere, I'm back to normal again haha. WHERE ARE YOU JOEY TAN I WANT TO PLAY MACBOOK! :(
He's my boy teehee.
Then came band chalet. :) WHY DIDN'T MY DEAREST CHARLENE AND MANDY AND WERNER COME :(
Met up with Baby quite early in the morning and we had our breakfast in Subway :) He left his stuff at my place while I brought my LV bag full of cookies around HAHA. I swear it's LOUIS VUITTON! Right, Baby? :D Hahaha.
Met Shan Ai and Pei Shi in Subway and I passed them those cookies I MYSELF MADE HAHA. So sorry Pei Shi, I didn't know you'd be coming along with Shan Ai ~.~
Then I accompanied Baby back to school to submit some form for sec 5. Talked to Ann for awhile while Baby is slowly filling up his form. Wa he sure utilised the school pen at the right time haha. Saw Yuen Chung too. :)
Then Baby and I waited for Gwend for more than an hour and Baby got pretty cranky HAHA. Then off we go to Joey Tan's place. :) Yea and Joey laughed for quite awhile because of Baby's changing his expression/face damn quickly HAHA.
Back to my place and off we go to Costa Sands. Wa which idiot never specify properly la -.- I was trying to act smart here and brought Baby all the way to ALOHA LOYANG HAHAHA because I remembered last year's class chalet Aloha Loyang and Costa Sands is link-able! How would I ever know the Costa Sands is the one at Downtown East. Kay fine -.-
Baby's ice kachang don't look like one.
Was shocked to see Ninnart but it felt the same when all of us are back together. :) Where's Serene?? :( Heh. Oh yeah, was packing my shelves few days ago and found this neoprint that Ninnart, Justin, Shi Yun, Jyh Harng, Hong Wei and I took when we were in sec two. HAHA.
Ninnart, Shi Yun, Elenore and the rest went back with Mr Tan at around 1 am. While I bade them goodbye and joined the rest for bowling back in EHub. :)
Take care, Ninnart. Miss you alot alot haha. Till we meet again, take care. :) Ice Kimo alrighty.
Back to the chalet after bowling, everyone was tired and Baby and I decided to go for food. Met Deon, (OMG THAT JOKER LOL) Justin, Shaun and Cheng Wee for food in Macs together with Baby. :) Walked around and decided to go to 7-11 for drinks and cards -.- I don't drink and I don't gamble HAHA and so, the night was damn boring for me heh. Baby lost a lot of money because I pissed him off and so affected his mood heh I'm sorry~ :/
Hello, son. :) HAHA.
Drank two sips from Justin's and one from Baby's breezer(?). Heh what's so nice about alcohol ah -.- Shaun is a bad drinker HAHA. All of their faces turned really red except for Cheng Wee's and Baby's.
Heh and in this band chalet, Baby and I had two big quarrels but we made it up pretty soon. :) Hehe. I guessed I pissed him off quite a lot zzz.
That night was the first time Baby scolded and shouted at me. Very shocked, very. He was very fierce :/
Cried. Called Joey at around 5 am. I'm sorry~ :( You're still the best, girl. ^^
Back to the chalet at only 7 am to get some sleep. Few hours later, everyone woke up and they decided to go for breakfast together in Macs (again -.-) then back to the chalet, to Wild Wild Wet. I didn't join them as I needed ample rest LOL after staying up for one night. ~.~
Oh, and I somehow embarrassed myself real badly the first day of the chalet. So thankful Joyce and Dao Ying and their friends were there. Damn embarrassing, I swear -.- And Baby was damn smart to have found out what happened oh my God ~.~
My high-class tea LOL.
After dinner, Baby and I went back to the chalet and they decided to go for bowling again. The first day, Baby helped to pay for everyone which cost more than a hundred. I told you, this guy ah seriously print $ one. -.-
Went for bowling on the second night together with them :) This time, Lee Hui's mother helped to pay for everyone first.
Joyce. :) I'm beginning to like this silly girl a lot haha.
Rizzal. :)
Boyf. :)
That's my boyfriend and his damn huge hands -.- My hands feel really small. :/ It's almost half of his.
Dao Ying and Lee Hui. :)
Dao Ying :)


.jpg)

<< Home