Friday, December 18, 2009

Congrats to all who promoted to sec5! :D


B's got 12 points and he kept scaring me saying that he won't promote. 12 points, whoa. I don't think I'll even get 12 points. Goodbye, NYJC. :)


Joey wanted to wish Shi Yun, Justin, Nicholas and B, good luck. But she didn't dare haha. Anyway, I miss you JoeyT, come back to me~ Suddenly feel like talking to you but where are you :(


So yup, went to Sembawang Shopping Centre last Friday with my three girlfriends and here they are! :D Three of them are wearing contact lenses except me ~.~ I still don't dare LOL.




Shan Ai and Eileen left earlier so it was left with Joey and I. :) Down to Subway~












She's my best friend and I LOVE HER HAHA. Aren't you touched, JOEYT. Heehee.

Went for our school's musical with Joey and CS on Wednesday. Patrick came over too and we train-ed down together but Patrick went off to meet Raynor, Jin Hao, Baba and the rest.





Am so glad was sitting beside Gui Jun during the musical. :) Thank goodness she was there to entertain me~ Miss those days with you, girl :( Hahaha.



Musical ended at 9 pm. Baby came down together with Justin to look for me. Justin left. So it was left with Baby and I. :) Dinner/supper together with Ms Mok, Mrs Leong, Justin, Shi Yun and Nicholas :) Baby and I train-ed and cab-ed down to Thomson to meet them. :) I swear I'm going to explore Cheeky Chocolate one day hehe.



Down to Cathay in Dhoby Ghaut with Baby yesterday. :) He ate his damn expensive and spicy ramen from Ajisen. Wa this guy ah, seriously print $ one. -.-




So yup, today. Called this kuku guy at 8.30 am in the morning and he came over and met me at 11 am. I accompanied him for his horrible haircut and he kept moaning and groaning over his lost hair. Haha.



Can someone call me and talk through the night with me NOW YES RIGHT NOW. Am in a bad mood now. God knows why.
There's band chalet on the 22nd to the 24th December. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GWENNIE'S PLACE?? :(

Is everyone from percussion going? If yes, I'm coming along. :)
Though it's gonna be boring without you. But you gotta work, I understand. Rizzal and co shall entertain me, then. :)

Ain't in a very good mood today. Don't know why.
Who's gonna spend christmas with me, I wonder.
Baby, can you call me now..? :( For reasons idk why I just wanna hear you now. Ugh guess you're busy. It's okay.
It's 7.52 pm now. I'm tired. Good night.