Met Baby quite late yesterday because my Dad only allowed me to leave house after I've practiced the piano. Wa.. Piano ~.~
Accompanied Baby all the way to Taka (Yeah la Ngee Ann City lol) to collect his pay. Wa that place looks scary enough when nobody's there.
I love the Christmas season. :) Christmas used to be a big thing in my house last time, long long ago. Guess there won't be a christmas party this year. :(
Baby took three days leave during band camp teehee. See Nicholas, we're so nice to you. But if your female lead never come ah, we go walk walk ourselves already~ :p
Dad and Mum were arguing yesterday if I should go out to work -.- By the time they reached a conclusion, school's starting.
Neopets is the best during Christmas. So many freebies~ :D Kay shut up I'm not childish ya ya.
Wasn't allowed to go out today and Baby had to spend close to two hours in Hub alone. :( *Guilty*
Everyone's working. I wanna try out too..
Band camp's next week. I miss my timpani and I miss my section, all of them. :)
Oh and I just realised the inhalers I've been using have long expired in 2007. Wow I'm gonna die~ Hahaha.
Baby just pissed me off by mentioning about Jason over the phone just minutes ago. Fucked up much. Ah whatever. Pissed off.
I'm gonna ask Dad if I could go work in his office and help out in anything I can. Good idea. :)
Accompanied Baby all the way to Taka (Yeah la Ngee Ann City lol) to collect his pay. Wa that place looks scary enough when nobody's there.
I love the Christmas season. :) Christmas used to be a big thing in my house last time, long long ago. Guess there won't be a christmas party this year. :(
Baby took three days leave during band camp teehee. See Nicholas, we're so nice to you. But if your female lead never come ah, we go walk walk ourselves already~ :p
Dad and Mum were arguing yesterday if I should go out to work -.- By the time they reached a conclusion, school's starting.
Neopets is the best during Christmas. So many freebies~ :D Kay shut up I'm not childish ya ya.
Wasn't allowed to go out today and Baby had to spend close to two hours in Hub alone. :( *Guilty*
Everyone's working. I wanna try out too..
Band camp's next week. I miss my timpani and I miss my section, all of them. :)
Oh and I just realised the inhalers I've been using have long expired in 2007. Wow I'm gonna die~ Hahaha.
Baby just pissed me off by mentioning about Jason over the phone just minutes ago. Fucked up much. Ah whatever. Pissed off.
I'm gonna ask Dad if I could go work in his office and help out in anything I can. Good idea. :)


.jpg)

<< Home