Thursday, November 26, 2009


Met B at around 1 pm today because I slept all the way till twelve today. He was saying we'd tour around Singapore very soon because of the way we choose to explore places. So yup, went Novena today. :)

B gotta leave at 3.30 pm for work and I alighted at Bishan MRT myself, NOT. Hah, B was so sweet to have suddenly appeared behind me. I thought he was in the train and had left already.

Band camp. How I wished you were not working in those three days. Oh well..

Back to Bishan and met dearest Gui Jun and Hui Xian for movie. A Christmas Carol. :) Not bad.. But some scenes were rather frightening to me haha. Scary okay.

Not going to Gui Jun's house to stay overnight anymore. But I make sure I camp in her house the following week for one whole day together with Hui Xian teehee. :)

Meeting up together with Renee and Adeline the following week too. Adeline's gonna teach me pool (yeah i suck at it zz) and gonna catch up with both of them. :)

Hello Adeline you cheer up okay. You can date me!! :D Hahaha.

There's gonna be another 6A gathering because we somehow postpone the one next Tuesday since everyone's really busy recently haha.

Meet up soon, girlfriends!! :)

I'm tired. Gonna get a good sleep today.

Saw B's another blog and oh my God haha I saw my face ~.~

Dad told me yesterday night to get a job because he doesn't wanna see me at home. -.- Ah fine. Gui Jun~ We go zoo come come.

Adeline talked to me on MSN today and she asked if I've got a blog so yup. Wa she ah.. Hahaha.


Heartbreak Kid says:
eeyer
HAHA
nvm, your new guy seems nice [:
BRING HIM OUT AH
HAHA

Eh B, see this? Hahaha.

Oh yes saw Melody today in Novena. I still feel that her eyes are damn damn pretty. I've been agreeing with my statement since I was secondary one together in the same class as her haha.

Oh I find something damn ridiculous. Movie tickets were $8.50 today because it's the EVE of public holiday. Wa I didn't know got such thing as EVE of public holiday also ticket prices so ex. The box office must have been smiling their ass off.

Should I go look for a job? Joey was saying she could go look for a job together with me but now.. Zzz.

Ah fuck la I shall go look for a job. Gui Jun~ I date you ASAP. :)

Pissed off with my Dad. Pissed off that B has to work during band camp. Pissed off that Nicholas is annoying me and bombarding me with nonsense now haha no la joking. Pissed off that my hair takes more than an hour to fucking dry and I fucking wanna sleep while I put my phone to general to wait for B's call.

PISSED OFF THAT I'M ALWAYS THE LAST TO KNOW EVERYTHING. AH GREAT HUH.