Last paper's on Wednesday and 'O' levels is over.
Met Hui Xian and Gui Jun in Mac at 9 am for breakfast sorry I was late hehe and we bus off to Sentosa togther with Tiffany, Serene, Muhammad, Raynor, Kah Wei, Jin Hao, Patrick, Baba, Shan Ai, Pei Shi, Jia Lin and Rachel. :) Hahaha fifteen of us, cool man.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUI XIAN, PEI SHI AND BERNICE! :) (5 Nov)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAN AI AND JIANG LIN! :) (6 Nov)
Wasn't thrown in the water or buried in the sand this time haha thank goodness because my aunty came. Damn it my aunty came at the wrong time haha. Missed the fun. :(
I've known Muhammad for four years and have been in the same class together with him and Raynor and Friday was the first time Muhammad and I really talked about ourselves haha. Most of the time would always be him, Raynor and Chu Xian ganging up to annoy me hahaha.
Last long with your girl ah, Muhammad. :D And cut down on that ah. Sisters forever man hahaha.
Ah damn I missed the fun with that turtle. Sentosa again!! :(
Oh and I owe Raynor and Shan Ai $. Haha remind me please, CSA.
Gui Jun, Shan Ai and I left earlier and the rest went to tour around Singapore River and for midnight movie if I'm not wrong.
Haha and I got damn high when the Shan Ai, Gui Jun and I walked around to find the nearest bus stop. We kept talking throughout the bus ride and I got so thirsty after Gui Jun alighted at Thomson Plaza. I got very high and both of them got so annoyed with me hahaha.
Wait for me ah you two!! We go tour around Singapore kay!! :D


.jpg)

<< Home