Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kay back to blogging if not my dear readers will miss me hahaha.


How I wished 'O' levels hadn't ended. I seriously don't mind studying everyday now. The year is coming to an end. At when next year comes, results release, I don't know where would I be.


And therefore, I'm gonna spend everyday with my dearest baby and of course all my girlfriends teehee.


Baby gave me his user and password and finally allowed me to read his other blog. Whoa. *Shocked*


He said I'd definitely cry after reading his posts, yeah as usual I did.. It's really touching okay. But I'm not gonna tell anyone that blog's url haha secret~ :p


Been meeting up with Baby everyday recently. Wa sian ah see your face everyday.. HAHAHA no la no la :p


He can be a potential nanny for sure. "This cannot eat, that cannot drink. Asthma leh. Coughing leh." Looking at the way he's so concerned for me, makes me feel.. Aww~ Hahaha.


But when he start being damn sarcastic and suan in everything anything possible, I seriously feel like whacking him HAHAHA.


Ah but I still love him teehee.


Everyday is getting boring. Except for the fact knowing that Baby's coming down to look for me before he goes to work. Joey can't go out. Shan Ai, Gwendolyn, Eileen.. :( Gui Jun hadn't contact me for very long.. :(


I left Mayflower, having a best friend. I always regarded her as one of my best friends too, but apparently, she doesn't. Quite pathetic, eh?


Oh well. I began to ponder. I do not have much close friends around. I treasure everytime I'm with my dearest percussion section, but they don't really seemed to care. All of them have their own friends, I don't blame them. But it'd been only me trying to keep the whole section intact. Remember the days before SYF, we were so close. I love my section. Nicholas, Winston, Werner, Rizzal, Charlene, Mandy. I hope the seven of us would stay together, as close as before. Can we?




Hah see that? My red hot table hehe. Rizzal was damn traumatized last Saturday when they all came over for BBQ at my place because Claire went to peek at his underwear OMG I DONT KNOW WHY I'M SORRY HAHA.


Hahaha that kept us laughing pretty much the whole night.




The guys stayed till around eleven in the night. Fun fun fun with all of them around. Ah see that white shirt asshole on the right. That's my baby~ Teehee.


Joey called me two nights before and asked if she could come visit me. Of course la dear. :) My hair was in a mess when she came.


We talked a lot and played with her MacBook. I'll upload the MacBook pictures in another post. I forgot to do here.


I can see that she's really happy with LIM CHING SIANG.
And for me, I'm also really happy being together with TAN JIA JUN. :D










Met Baby yesterday night and we went to J8 and talk talk slack slack. Two days ago, down to Orchard. Ah stop it with my prom dress la.. :( Lesson learnt hahaha.

And today, Baby came to look for me before he went to work. Wasn't that hungry today and so I told him I'll just watch him eat. But that asshole said he wanna go Orchard. Kay lo.. All the way to Orchard for his lunch. Hahaha.



And we train-ed down to Orchard, ION. Teehee wa beautiful man that ION. Hahaha.

Even its Burger King is so high-class hahaha.




Eat eat eat.. Eat some more ah. Skinny like toad already.


Smile can or not. Always give me this -.- face.



See, his standard face. When he cannot stand my nonsense, his face looks very funny HAHAHA.




Hello uncle enough hor. Stop giving me this -.- face.


Ah okay, at least this looks better.



Baby, everyone knows that your eyes very small already. That's your max la, I know :p

That's my baby boy, teehee. Smile more k!

Baby came to look for me yesterday late at night. It was just both of us at the bench near the playground. We didn't really talk much yesterday. The weather was cool, both of us were busy spotting where the stars were. Romantic right.. NO because he kept suan-ing me -.- But I like yesterday. Baby, we go the playground there again okay!! :)

Ah it's gonna be a long time the next time I'm gonna see Baby at night. His work shift had to be from 5 pm to 2 am. Fucking tiring. I don't like seeing him so shag. :(

He won't be able to call me every night from now on. :( He's working. :(

Christmas is coming yayness~ I love Christmas. :D But CNY is the best haha.

You're not my burden, Baby. Really.

"Wishing you were here with me, I would keep you warm."

Wa I realised this whole post is almost dedicated to you. Aren't you touched?! You better be, I tell you. If not you'd see that herbal tea bottle flying towards you HAHA.

Boy, you know I love you. :)