Sunday, November 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIM JIA MIN!! :D (22 Nov) Wa you're nineteen ah? Aren't you touched. I remembered okay.


Bbq at my place yesterday. I don't have the pictures with me. They're all in Werner's pretty camera. Hope they will upload in their blogs because I don't have facebook la k -.- Please~


Thank you Mum and Dad and my fucking annoying sisters for preparing for the bbq for me. Really appreciate it a lot, a lot. :) I wonder if you parents will see this. I hope you both do, NOT. Oh God if my parents read my blog. Wow they win already lalala


Asshole. Everyone of you likes coming to me and say, we'll meet in facebook and start laughing and look at me -.- Funny is it. Hahaha.


Thank goodness there wasn't any heavy downpour or thunderstorm yesterday. For once I thank the weather report for being wrong hah.


Sis brought her boyfriend along. Wa my sis caught a damn good fish ah hahaha. Sometimes I wonder if Nicholas and company knows how to talk at the correct time. My sis and her guy heard you guys calling him. -.- Oh my goose. ~.~


Yesterday was really fun but it'll be better if he's not ignoring me. :( Yeah it's my fault, I'm sorry. Really.


Am so touched that Hua Yi percussion came all the way down from Jurong to Bishan. WHY DIDN'T WE TAKE A GROUP PICTURE. Hello Werner, throw your camera away la. Don't have my face.. :(


Anyway, cheer up, Winston. :)


Let's see. Who came?


Charlene Mandy Yan Jia Werner Rizzal Nicholas Winston Justin Jia Jun Samuel Zhe An Su Ling Jie Ting Chin Woen Alvin Azirul. Did I miss out anyone? Yup sixteen of them. All the fun people hehe.


Yan Jia left early, followed by the five Hua Yi people. The others came upstairs and Charlene Mandy Werner left at ten. The rest came upstairs to my room and started playing cards zzzz. My Mum meant to chase them home in case they missed their bus or might get scolded by their parents, but all of us moved out of the room, to the dining table LOL HAHA. Racist jokes surrounded the dining table -.- But it was really funny HAHA. Samuel and him went to the living room to watch soccer oh God ~.~


Then we played some number game and as usual, the most suay one (Nicholas) together with Samuel had forfeit. Hahaha.


Wormy can you send me all the pictures by email or put in your blog huh. Don't everything facebook can. -.- Outcast me is it. Hahaha. That time Sentosa pictures also all send me.


Wa Charlene Mandy and Yan Jia got me this star sweet and I was so touched and it bloody hell only cost $1.30 SHARED BY THREE PERSONS. How can you all do this to me. :(


Disappointed. Hah.


Yeah Nicholas, I'll update you, my dearest sister. What you wanna know? Hahaha.


Time flies when we're having fun. How I wished the bbq didn't come to an end so quickly. Gonna bug my Mum for another one next year on my birthday teehee but my birthday next year had to fall on the second day of Chinese New Year. Heh..


Oh well, $ and presents. :D


Been meeting up with baby quite often nowadays. Watched 'My Girlfriend's an Agent' together. He was being quite an ass by tempting me with bubble tea and I only had herbal tea. :(


Baby didn't go home yesterday. He missed his last bus. *Guilty* Fucking guilty. Zzz.


He spent the night at my house (downstairs, lol) walking here and there and at the playground. Strong winds yesterday, he's shivering. Yet I can't do a fuck about it.


Baby is sick. So am I. And he smartly sprained his both ankles -.- Hi asthma hi sore throat (Now my voice is so sexy, who wants to call me?) and hi fever. Best friends forever right. Nice to meet you all again. :) Ah damn it. :(


Am waiting for baby's call now teehee. And he's not replying me now ._. Must have fallen asleep again haha. FASTER WAKE UP LA YOU PIG. -.-


Hey, I'm really sorry. Sorry.


20th November 2009, 2357h. ^^ I love you, boy. :)