Charlene, Mandy and Werner!! :) They know that I love them haha.
After the last paper, Chu Xian, Patrick and I walked home together. Both of them being equally dumb hahaha threw all their papers down. I thought they were just joking around oh my goose. -.-
HEY FARMER!! :)
MIGHTY NICHOLAS.
So yup, after the performance, my whole section being so sweet (of course, all the time) went out together for dinner and celebrate Zhe An's birthday. Must be either Mandy or Charlene's idea haha. Mandy and I got the staff from Pizza Hut to sing a birthday song for Goh Zhe An haha and Werner and I rushed to the nearest cake shop available to get him a slice hahaha. Wa this guy ah, damn niang -.- Before that he told me he wanted strawberry cake and he don't like chocolate. My birthday nobody celebrate for me like that before.. :( HAHA.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOH ZHE AN!! :D Sisters forever~ Hahaha. Btw ah, you got bad taste HAHA.
Heh got really sick since yesterday. Asthma, sore throat yeah the usual. It's a stay-home-Friday today. :( Thankfully my sister was home today. With her annoying me the whole morning, today is not that boring afterall. Haha.
B's coming to look for me later!! :D teehee. I promise I won't laugh HAHAHA.


.jpg)

<< Home