Social studies paper was _____ (Fill in the blank). After the collection of the papers, it dampened my mood for the day.
Oh yeah did I mention that I dropped my phone into some soup? Yeah cool man. Now my phone is all haywire inside and as and when, some watery weird stuff would leak out from everywhere omg ~.~
My nails own Joey's and Shan Ai's HAHAHA.
Many ex-seniors came back during Teachers' Day celebration on Monday. :)
Went to Mayflower Primary together with Joey and wow it's nice.
BUT.
MARYMOUNT CONVENT IS NICER HAHA.
Thanks ah Joey Tan for accompanying me back t MCS. She seemed shocked to see so many girls and how 'open' they were. Or rather, we. :)
I didn't get to meet any of my ex-classmates though. But I met Chai Yi, Xue Kun, Renee, Chloe and PUNYANIT! HAHA she called for me and I stared at her for a long time before I could recongise her haha. OMG SHE'S SO CUTE~
I didn't know that they were from Marymount too ugh. Fucking bimbos. Move aside man, sec ones.
What's wrong with blogger again man man man. -.-
WHO HAS THE FORMAT FOR ENGLISH PAPER ONE TOMORROW?!
Why aren't you online yet?! :(
Who wants to study together? :( I don't wanna study alone.
TEXT/CALL ME. I wanna talk to you. :(
Went straight home after paper to sleep all I can heehee. Slept all the way from 11 am till 7 pm and a damn weird nightmare woke me up.
Kay bye gonna ransack my room and turn it upside down to look for my damn english file now zz.
I've long forgotten how to remember.
I need to remember how to forget.
Oh yeah did I mention that I dropped my phone into some soup? Yeah cool man. Now my phone is all haywire inside and as and when, some watery weird stuff would leak out from everywhere omg ~.~
My nails own Joey's and Shan Ai's HAHAHA.
Many ex-seniors came back during Teachers' Day celebration on Monday. :)
Went to Mayflower Primary together with Joey and wow it's nice.
BUT.
MARYMOUNT CONVENT IS NICER HAHA.
Thanks ah Joey Tan for accompanying me back t MCS. She seemed shocked to see so many girls and how 'open' they were. Or rather, we. :)
I didn't get to meet any of my ex-classmates though. But I met Chai Yi, Xue Kun, Renee, Chloe and PUNYANIT! HAHA she called for me and I stared at her for a long time before I could recongise her haha. OMG SHE'S SO CUTE~
I didn't know that they were from Marymount too ugh. Fucking bimbos. Move aside man, sec ones.
What's wrong with blogger again man man man. -.-
WHO HAS THE FORMAT FOR ENGLISH PAPER ONE TOMORROW?!
Why aren't you online yet?! :(
Who wants to study together? :( I don't wanna study alone.
TEXT/CALL ME. I wanna talk to you. :(
Went straight home after paper to sleep all I can heehee. Slept all the way from 11 am till 7 pm and a damn weird nightmare woke me up.
Kay bye gonna ransack my room and turn it upside down to look for my damn english file now zz.
I've long forgotten how to remember.
I need to remember how to forget.


.jpg)

<< Home